Rams at Seahawks - Wild Card

RamRod

42 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Oh well.... i want the Hawks to have their best defensive player, it could make a victory that much sweeter as oppose to “The Hawks didn’t have their best defensive player” excuse 

In no way do I agree with this. A win is a win is a win. Especially in the playoffs. No one ever remembers who a team beats on the way to a Super Bowl, and they definitely don’t know who was or wasn’t missing from those teams. 

I’ll take every advantage we can get, as I’m sure the Seahawks would too

Edited by StLunatic88

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

In no way do I agree with this. A win is a win is a win. Especially in the playoffs. No one ever remembers who a team beats on the way to a Super Bowl, and they definitely don’t know who was or wasn’t missing from those teams. 

I’ll take every advantage we can get, as I’m sure the Seahawks would too

I’ll take a win too by any means, but beating your division rival when their best defensive player is on the field is much more satisfying lol. 

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

What the hell is this from Wolford here? Sailing over Van's head? ouch that's terrible. 

Looking at this video and the third video you posted, Goff looks a lot smoother and more comfortable in his drops than Wolford imo. Interesting seeing them side by side.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Looking at this video and the third video you posted, Goff looks a lot smoother and more comfortable in his drops than Wolford imo. Interesting seeing them side by side.

Somebody at the other site was trying to say Wolford looks like he's putting in more effort and taking that ball security drill more seriously hahaha Had to point out that somebody 5'11" looks like he's moving harder and faster than somebody 6'4" 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Yes he's looking smoother and confortable without anyone around him. 

12 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

What the hell is this from Wolford here? Sailing over Van's head? ouch that's terrible. 

Not defending Wolford whatsoever, but as a former WR, it looks like Van is going up with one hand and volleyballing it. As my former coach Tony Dews would've said "TWO HANDS GOOFY".

16 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Not just that. Goff is way way more accurate than Wolford. 

Goff absolutely needs to take down field shots to keep the defense honest if he plays 

Hope the best version of Goff shows up 

Edited by rocky_rams
  • Like 2