Browns HC Kevin Stefanski & four others test postive for COVID-19

MWil23

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Which is why it makes me sick every time I see an article celebrating how the NFL played all their regular season games this year, despite COVID. Like, DUH, they just straight up said "People are gonna get sick. Oh well. We're playing anyways!". It wasn't some miracle, they just ignored COVID and had crappy protocols that nobody followed and weren't enforced. And when teams did violate them (the Ravens, for example), they were punished via a light slap on the wrist.

Words cannot describe how borderline irrationally upset I am about this. This is why them being forced to play the Jets game really ****** me off. Who cares that they lost, it basically made this outbreak happen. The NFL just screwed themselves and the Browns over. It's asinine. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Anyone recall or find video to see if Stefanski and Tomlin shook hands or hug after the game? Because if they do legit contact tracing (they won't), then there's going to be a lot of people out on both sides.

Yeah they won’t do that. They didn’t do that with dez even after video came out with the shaking hands with people right before the game. 

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I've watched that movie a million times and I don't think I ever caught that he put bread in the toaster 

LOL, yeah, it's one of my favorite smaller parts about it. The subtleties in that movie are outstanding.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

With five positive cases, including the Head Coach, I have to think there's going to be more positives in the upcoming days....

Interesting to see what the NFL will do. This isn't the regular season.

If the Browns are forced to field a skeleton crew for a playoff game, it will definitely look bad for the NFL in the eyes of the public & media.

No HC, No OL Coach, 5 total positives, more incoming, and that doesn't even include contact tracing.

THIS IS ABSURD

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Anyone recall or find video to see if Stefanski and Tomlin shook hands or hug after the game? Because if they do legit contact tracing (they won't), then there's going to be a lot of people out on both sides.

I'm pretty sure the close proximity thing is inside of 6 feet without masks for atleast 15 minutes. There is a lot of wiggle room in the definition

5 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

A quick chat with people doesn't count as close contact. It has to be around 15 minutes.

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah they won’t do that. They didn’t do that with dez even after video came out with the shaking hands with people right before the game. 

2 minutes ago, drew39k said:

I'm pretty sure the close proximity thing is inside of 6 feet without masks for atleast 15 minutes. There is a lot of wiggle room in the definition

If interested, I found the official policy:

WHAT IS A “CLOSE CONTACT?

Living in the same household

Being within 6 feet of someone for about 10 minutes

Direct contact with secretions from a sick person with COVID-19 (e.g., being coughed on)

Having direct physical contact with an infected individual during practice

Anyone documented to have had Close Contact with an infected individual while playing a game or during team travel

May include handling uniforms, equipment or a shared object used by an infected individual

CLOSE CONTACT DOES NOT INCLUDE BRIEF INTERACTIONS, SUCH AS WALKING PAST SOMEONE

SOURCE

• Like 1

Just now, iknowcool said:

I’m confused lol what did Goodell do?

Forced us to play the Jets game despite numerous positive tests, which led to more of an outbreak.

And just f him for how he and the NFL has handled this season in general.

Plus he just sucks.

• Like 2