Browns HC Kevin Stefanski & four others test postive for COVID-19

MWil23

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not a good look. 

For like the 90th time...

If it's just players and no coaches, which seems to be the case, then it's OK per the NFL COVID policies. The players as a whole are considered by the NFL to be in a players' bubble.

If there were coaches with them without masks (but there aren't any in the video) then it would be a violation because coaches are in a different bubble than the players. For example, the Saints lost a pick because their locker room celebration included both coaches and players together without masks.

Wearing a mask when players are with players might be the wise thing to do, but it isn't required by NFL policy.

12 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Boy, that's a nice stretch you have there. The individual clearly so far away from everyone that they are in no way identifiable...

For me to clearly identify? Probably not. For the NFL, I bet they easily could if they chose to.

My guess after less than five minutes searching is Assistant Athletic Trainer Sonia Ruef. Just my guess though.

For those who don't care to look at the video, here's a cropped shot. You cannot tell me with a straight face that this is a player.

steelers.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

Jesus, the NFL should be absolutely ashamed of itself. What a damn joke.

Not really. Would it be fair to the Chiefs or Ravens/Titans winner or Bills/Colts winner to have to wait to see who they are playing and pregame prep

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

Ugh, Ward being out again is a killer. Robert Jackson is going to get abused again.

Myles Garrett is going to need to have the game of the year for this not to be a 3+ possession blowout.

I'm talking 3-4 sacks and 2 FFs.

Edited by AkronsWitness

22 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

For me to clearly identify? Probably not. For the NFL, I bet they easily could if they chose to.

My guess after less than five minutes searching is Assistant Athletic Trainer Sonia Ruef. Just my guess though.

For those who don't care to look at the video, here's a cropped shot. You cannot tell me with a straight face that this is a player.

steelers.png

But she has a mask on so what is the problem again?

7 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Not really. Would it be fair to the Chiefs or Ravens/Titans winner or Bills/Colts winner to have to wait to see who they are playing and pregame prep

I don't think a single player in the NFL would care about getting extra days of rest in week 18. The only people on this planet who care if games were pushed back a few days are TV networks

Edited by AkronsWitness