Stefanski and others test positive for Covid.

buno67

1 hour ago, shoffma1999 said:

This is where you call in the IT guy, tell him he is tasked with strapping a cell phone to his head on game day, and allow Stefanski to coach from his living room via facetime or some other app. We should also pay every positive COVID case we can find to go hug and kiss every Steeler's player or coach they can find.

High Tech rule compliance coupled with Biological warfare.....since none of it happens on the Field....not bad idea's.....LOL

See....that's what I'm talking about...No one is going to feel sorry for the Most Grizzled Fans planet Earth has ever seen....so we gotta start thinking about Solutions!!!!!

Were so Grizzled a Fan base I just saw the Maryland Browns Bandwagon on the way to get washed....

ykCTr.gif

Yup...and I STILL ride Shotgun on Sundays!!!!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

It’s fine. Here’s the win-win in this bs situation: That whole pissed off unfinished business Baker comes back next year if we get destroyed. However, if we win it might kill the Steelers forever. 

kill it with fire GIF

• Like 4

at this point, I really want to see KC and GB make it to the AFC and NFC title game and one of Mahomes and Rodgers be placed on Covid. The league better force that game to go on as planned. Really want to see the league post pone the game, so the Browns can destroy the league office for being a bunch of buttholes

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, buno67 said:

at this point, I really want to see KC and GB make it to the AFC and NFC title game and one of Mahomes and Rodgers be placed on Covid. The league better force that game to go on as planned. Really want to see the league post pone the game, so the Browns can destroy the league office for being a bunch of buttholes

How about rooting for less chaos? I get a lot of people just want to watch the world burn but do it discretely.

I don't believe they would delay the SB if a single player went on the Covid list no matter who it is. I know things haven't worked our way but the only games that have been rescheduled were ones where the outbreak was current and there was no way to tell if infected players would be taking the field.

I have no issues with how this has been handled by the NFL. Obviously some teams got a raw deal but that wasn't the NFL's fault. There were teams that were sort of rewarded for not following protocols where it got widespread too soon before game time and they should have been punished more than a small fine but that doesn't change anything about the games themselves.