DC Patrick Graham signs contract extension to remain with Giants

Acgott

Wow! What a great surprise!

This is great news for two reasons. One, we get to keep a really good DC. Two, and this is even more important, it says a lot about what Judge is building here and the type of belief he has created. Graham would've had a pretty nice market for a HC gig, yet he decided to forgo testing the market in order to stay here in a lesser role. It shows this is where he really wants to be, and be believes they're onto something. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, w4rrior723 said:

Wow! What a great surprise!

This is great news for two reasons. One, we get to keep a really good DC. Two, and this is even more important, it says a lot about what Judge is building here and the type of belief he has created. Graham would've had a pretty nice market for a HC gig, yet he decided to forgo testing the market in order to stay here in a lesser role. It shows this is where he really wants to be, and be believes they're onto something. 

I’m surprised he isn’t taking interviews. Nonetheless, it’s good experience.

I can't overstate what Patrick Graham has done for the Giants, and how happy I am that he's going to finish what he started here. The guy is just plain scary, in a good way; handles the press well but sounds like a monster on the sideline. I'd run through a wall for him, or just to get away from him if he was mad, which makes him a great match for Joe Judge. 😅

• Like 1