Bears/Saints GDT Playoff Edition

beardown3231

18 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I'm just happy to see Bears in the playoffs again. There's nothing quite like playoff football and the feeling of win or go home situation.

I know it's a longshot but sometimes all you need is a chip and a chair

Cbears doesn't like gifs with empty chairs so here's a chip gif instead. 

9I6.gif

And I'll just say it now.....never mind...no I wont. I'll wait. 

• Like 1

Last time we played the Saints, Foles was our QB and we lost in OT.  Trubisky is better than Foles(that's not saying much)  Kamara and Thomas are likely back, so that really helps the Saints.  I don't expect to win, but if by chance we do, I'll be happy and surprised. 

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I feel like that could have been a lot funnier.  A lot of good material to be exploited with 2020 Bears and NFL.  

Wish I could do animation. 

It's pretty funny but it's also sad in a way that Mitch gets made fun of so much.  I wonder if Bleacher Report is based out of Chicago.  Otherwise why do people love to keep ragging on us?

12 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

It's pretty funny but it's also sad in a way that Mitch gets made fun of so much.  I wonder if Bleacher Report is based out of Chicago.  Otherwise why do people love to keep ragging on us?

Big fan base and crappy results.   Easy target.

As for Mitch most first round QBs fail so normally no big whoop, but he happened to be drafted before best QB in league and another really good one. 

Kind of like being drafted ahead of Michael Jordan.

Houston gets a pass, but Portland never lived it down.   Mitch bears a lot of brunt of that.  

• Like 2

20 points might be too high. This is a legit defense. Mitch is going to struggle and Nagy will lose his mind.

This will likely be the most lopsided game of week 1.

Washington is at home and has a very good defense, which I think gives the Bears the getting blown out advantage.