Bears/Saints GDT Playoff Edition

beardown3231

1 minute ago, Bfan said:

spoiler: their in review.

Idk if you guys watched the 90s show Early Edition where the guy received the Chicago newspaper a day before the events in the newspaper happen but this is pretty much what it feels like. 

I’m going all in on TESLA 

Just now, Ty21 said:

Idk if you guys watched the 90s show Early Edition where the guy received the Chicago newspaper a day before the events in the newspaper happen but this is pretty much what it feels like. 

I’m going all in on TESLA 

To continue on this, (it starred the coach in Friday night lights btw) idk why he spent so much time rescuing people instead of making ridiculous money. But then again the person who sent him the future papers probably would’ve stopped when they realized he wasn’t an altruistic person. I’d probably try to balance the altruism and inside stock trading to build an empire before he can stop sending me papers 

Just now, Ty21 said:

To continue on this, (it starred the coach in Friday night lights btw) idk why he spent so much time rescuing people instead of making ridiculous money. But then again the person who sent him the future papers probably would’ve stopped when they realized he wasn’t an altruistic person. I’d probably try to balance the altruism and inside stock trading to build an empire before he can stop sending me papers 

But then again the guy sending the papers would get the paper that said I made an insane stock trade a day before I did it so he might try to thwart my plan before I can fulfill it. This is a tricky situation. How can I slyly con the stock market and make a difference for my own finances without keying Off the newspaper guy what I was doing. 

Just now, Ty21 said:

But then again the guy sending the papers would get the paper that said I made an insane stock trade a day before I did it so he might try to thwart my plan before I can fulfill it. This is a tricky situation. How can I slyly con the stock market and make a difference for my own finances without keying Off the newspaper guy what I was doing. 

It would have to be very gradual I think. Maybe doing enough good deeds while slowly making money in the stock market will enable the guy to Okay my massive stock gain and be at peace