Gentlemen- Welcome to the Brownsiest WildCard weekend in NFL history. the GDT.

Kiwibrown

not if, but when  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do we win by?

2. 2. Baker throws how many touchdowns

3. 3. how many sacks does myles get

January 5th 2003.

Kelly Holcombe has a fantastic performance vs the rival Pittsburg Steelers, taking the Browns to a big lead. Needing a 1st down to win Holcombe makes what would be a game winning throw, Dennis Northcutt drops the pass, Pittsburg go onto win the game. The Browns fall apart the next season, and seemingly every season after that until 2020. 

18 years. until the next browns playoff game.

baby quote kim kardashian kanye west josielcorrea smokewithmirrors yeezy gold  digger late registration kimYe child support smokewithmirrors •

You could have had a love child and payed it off since our last playoff game 

And in 18 years....
....the world has changed. iPhone, internet, wars have been fought and ended, hell four countries didn't exist in 2003 that now do., the city where I live has had approximately 20,000 earthquakes since the Browns last played in the playoffs. Hell, @bruceb has married the love of his life a couple of times since the browns last went to the playoffs.  

Lives have been changed and also lost, at this time it is worth taking a moment to remember those who would have wanted to see this day

@crackburn, I am sure some other members of the board have fallen and we dont know, I am sure many here have lost family members who are Browns fans who wanted to see a franchise worth watching. 

Moment of silence - Wikipedia

And all the brothers who dont post anymore @mistakey @ditchdigger @Fatgerman @Estonianzulu @Aztec Hammer @bosko1616 @Mind Character

I hope you are all well. 

The Game

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Ahhhhhhh...

On one hand it feels like we are going into this game somewhere between this

Titanic Sinking GIFs | Tenor

Or this

Not Like This GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Out, our leader who has turned with ship around. A big reason to feel down. Our pro bowl LG, possibly two corners, one who is truly excellent.  But legends are not made during ideal times they are made during adversity, we can feel down about the difficulty and the lack of sympathy from Goodell or we can believe that the boys are going to go to pitt an rip crap up. We dont bend the knee to adversity we stare it in the ******* face and say bring it on *****. and then bring some more. 

When you are going through hell keep on going. 

The old Browns would have laid down week 5 or 6. That aint us no more.

this is how the new browns will go to pitt

Ultimate Warriors GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Excited The Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE - Find & Share on GIPHY

This is how we come out

Ultimate Warrior, aka Jim Hellwig, dead at 54, friends in wrestling mourn  WWE Hall of Famer | Ultimate warrior, World championship wrestling,  Professional wrestler

Champ GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Why will we win?

Easy, Garrett is better than Watt, Baker is better than Big Ben, and every other match up a part from our corners vs their receivers  is in our favor. sans Cody Parkey. To be honest i think we played last week with this week in mind, We didnt run chubb all that uch, we were giving carries to a less effective back in Hunt. We didnt run a zone run to the right after chubb scored his touchdown iirc, certainly didnt run it more than twice. 
We played last week as if it was practice. 

This week will be a hell of a game.  And i am sure as hell we aint going to yield no matter what the result is. 

Go Browns. 

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 14

9 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Not bad.

Next time though include something about the toothless, inbred PIT fan base!

Problem is that they're not inbred.  (Not a word that I'd use anyways.)  Far too many of them have happily hopped the Ohio/Pennsylvania and set up camp here.  

Hopefully it happens Sunday, but it might not be until the next time we meet, but we've got to make them regret their life-choices.  

My fellow Browns fans...

Choose GIF

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 4

As we were talking in another thread some thoughts on keys to victory.

Lets come out swinging. Mix up the blitz’s on D don’t give Ben time.

run some no huddle along with being fast to get calls and subs in when we do huddle.

Establish the run and take some shots from play action 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Just go out and compete.

This season has been a success to me. It’s about learning and growing.

Yup. I've already accepted that this game is almost for sure going to be a loss for us. It would have been awesome to win a playoff game, especially against Pittsburgh, but just making the playoffs is a huge step in the right direction.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

January 5th 2003.

Kelly Holcombe has a fantastic performance vs the rival Pittsburg Steelers, taking the Browns to a big lead. Needing a 1st down to win Holcombe makes what would be a game winning throw, Dennis Northcutt drops the pass, Pittsburg go onto win the game. The Browns fall apart the next season, and seemingly every season after that until 2020. 

18 years. until the next browns playoff game.

baby quote kim kardashian kanye west josielcorrea smokewithmirrors yeezy gold  digger late registration kimYe child support smokewithmirrors •

You could have had a love child and payed it off since our last playoff game 

And in 18 years....
....the world has changed. iPhone, internet, wars have been fought and ended, hell four countries didn't exist in 2003 that now do., the city where I live has had approximately 20,000 earthquakes since the Browns last played in the playoffs. Hell, @bruceb has married the love of his life a couple of times since the browns last went to the playoffs.  

Lives have been changed and also lost, at this time it is worth taking a moment to remember those who would have wanted to see this day

@crackburn, I am sure some other members of the board have fallen and we dont know, I am sure many here have lost family members who are Browns fans who wanted to see a franchise worth watching. 

Moment of silence - Wikipedia

And all the brothers who dont post anymore @mistakey @ditchdigger @Fatgerman @Estonianzulu @Aztec Hammer @bosko1616 @Mind Character

I hope you are all well. 

The Game

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Ahhhhhhh...

On one hand it feels like we are going into this game somewhere between this

Titanic Sinking GIFs | Tenor

Or this

Not Like This GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Out, our leader who has turned with ship around. A big reason to feel down. Our pro bowl LG, possibly two corners, one who is truly excellent.  But legends are not made during ideal times they are made during adversity, we can feel down about the difficulty and the lack of sympathy from Goodell or we can believe that the boys are going to go to pitt an rip crap up. We dont bend the knee to adversity we stare it in the ******* face and say bring it on *****. and then bring some more. 

When you are going through hell keep on going. 

The old Browns would have laid down week 5 or 6. That aint us no more.

this is how the new browns will go to pitt

Ultimate Warriors GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Excited The Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE - Find & Share on GIPHY

This is how we come out

Ultimate Warrior, aka Jim Hellwig, dead at 54, friends in wrestling mourn  WWE Hall of Famer | Ultimate warrior, World championship wrestling,  Professional wrestler

Champ GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Why will we win?

Easy, Garrett is better than Watt, Baker is better than Big Ben, and every other match up a part from our corners vs their receivers  is in our favor. sans Cody Parkey. To be honest i think we played last week with this week in mind, We didnt run chubb all that uch, we were giving carries to a less effective back in Hunt. We didnt run a zone run to the right after chubb scored his touchdown iirc, certainly didnt run it more than twice. 
We played last week as if it was practice. 

This week will be a hell of a game.  And i am sure as hell we aint going to yield no matter what the result is. 

Go Browns. 

Ok 2 wins 1 loss when Myles is on the field against Pittsburgh 

We held them to 22 points without ward

Pittsburgh surrender 200 yards against us on the ground 

We win when baker has a qb ranking

Of 90 or better last weeks qb ranking

Without Bryant was over 90.

Go Browns love you