Gentlemen- Welcome to the Brownsiest WildCard weekend in NFL history. the GDT.

Kiwibrown

not if, but when  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do we win by?

2. 2. Baker throws how many touchdowns

3. 3. how many sacks does myles get

14 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

As we were talking in another thread some thoughts on keys to victory.

Lets come out swinging. Mix up the blitz’s on D don’t give Ben time.

run some no huddle along with being fast to get calls and subs in when we do huddle.

Establish the run and take some shots from play action 

We gotta take the initiative and completely  take them off guard.....I sum it up our 1rst half game plan like this.

2nFu.gif

pGntSsJ.gif

30 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5642814

LOL, Nice screen name....is it a reference from the Movie "Far and Away"?

Sadly no. Actually a nickname my father gave to his a friend who was a Pilot. Long time follower of the site and posted a few time on the old site. Might as well join in more since we are all enjoying the ride.

I grew u in SEohio, near Athens. The area, specifically my hometown is split between Brown, Bengals and Steelers fans due to getting Columbus area and West Virginia TV stations. 

Followed the Browns when they returned in 1999, but became of full-time believer my freshman year at tOSU in 2007. Roommate was from Cleveland and got me hooked watching us go 10-6 with Anderson, Lewis, Winslow & Edwards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

I think we need the running game to go god mode. Baker also will have to be on but we know they will get pressure so I don't want to throw it 40 times against them.

If we get 200 yards rushing we win period.

Get the ground game going and watch big Ben stand on sidelines with arms folded.

Remember this team lost to Washington and a Bengals team that had no burrows. 

27 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Daryl Ruiter who I’m sure plenty of you as I do follow on Twitter because he is a browns reporter just suggested on Pittsburgh radio that we rest starters in a playoff game. Said we have no chance.

What a piece of ..... 

Look at his face, he must be angry at the world. 

A Grossi wannabe. He is one of the journalists that must be suffering that the Browns are turning the page and cant sell drama/"same ole Browns" kind of thing to low IQ readers/listeners. 

52 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Daryl Ruiter who I’m sure plenty of you as I do follow on Twitter because he is a browns reporter just suggested on Pittsburgh radio that we rest starters in a playoff game. Said we have no chance.

What a piece of ..... 

I'd be upset too if my wife looked like that....

Blog Diet Tip # 1: Fat People | The Blog Diet