Gentlemen- Welcome to the Brownsiest WildCard weekend in NFL history. the GDT.

Kiwibrown

not if, but when  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do we win by?

2. 2. Baker throws how many touchdowns

3. 3. how many sacks does myles get

The amount of people I've had at work come up to me and say kind things, including a Steeler's fan who I work with (she's super nice), is nothing short of fantastic. 3 years ago, I wore my Kelly Holcomb jersey to school after 0-16 to get some laughs (it worked LOL), and today I'm wearing it and I've had several administrators and teachers, not to mention students, approach me with congratulatory heartfelt feelings.

This has been a long time coming.

Mahomes may throw for 900 yards and 20 TD next week...but then again, Chubb and Hunt may run for 300 yards and we may just shock the world. 

OHIO AGAINST THE WORLD!!!!

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t recall allowing a sack last night, which should break the 70 game streak the Steelers had going as well.

Not too shabby considering we had our 4th OT and newly signed street free agents/practice squad guys playing.

Neither team allowed a sack, which is crazy (Pitt threw the ball a zillion times).

I'm guessing the 70-game streak is regular season, but yeah, among the amazing things that happened last night, we allowed zero sacks.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The amount of people I've had at work come up to me and say kind things, including a Steeler's fan who I work with (she's super nice), is nothing short of fantastic. 3 years ago, I wore my Kelly Holcomb jersey to school after 0-16 to get some laughs (it worked LOL), and today I'm wearing it and I've had several administrators and teachers, not to mention students, approach me with congratulatory heartfelt feelings.

This has been a long time coming.

Mahomes may throw for 900 yards and 20 TD next week...but then again, Chubb and Hunt may run for 300 yards and we may just shock the world. 

OHIO AGAINST THE WORLD!!!!

As many of you know, I live in Steeler country and have for a long time.

Most of my Steeler fan friends are being cool, but a few are not.

It's gonna be a good day.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:
10 hours ago, Counselor said:

How has Jed played this game?

I’ll ask this again and see if I get a response lol

The Browns allowed 0 pressures or sacks last night. He's had a solid rookie year. He's good as a run blocker and pretty decent in pass pro, and I suspect that next year he will be even better. Even if he never gets better, he's an above average to good starting LT in the NFL.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll ask this again and see if I get a response lol

Steelers had at least one sack in 70 straight games.  Zero last night.

TJ Watt was practically invisible.  Chubb and Hunt had over 200 total yards and 3 TD's.  Baker wasn't touched. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

He played well from what I noticed. Especially considering he had a fourth and fifth string LG playing next to him.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The Browns allowed 0 pressures or sacks last night. He's had a solid rookie year. He's good as a run blocker and pretty decent in pass pro, and I suspect that next year he will be even better. Even if he never gets better, he's an above average to good starting LT in the NFL.

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

Steelers had at least one sack in 70 straight games.  Zero last night.

TJ Watt was practically invisible.  Chubb and Hunt had over 200 total yards and 3 TD's.  Baker wasn't touched. 

Thanks guys. Jed is a stud for sure. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Thanks guys. Jed is a stud for sure. 

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

He played well from what I noticed. Especially considering he had a fourth and fifth string LG playing next to him.

As DawgX and @ReggieCamp pointed out, especially against the #1 pass rush in the NFL (and good against the run too), with All Pro OG Bitonio out, and Jed being left on an island, he looked fantastic. It was hard to tell at points whether or not he benefited from Bitonio (clearly he does, but to the extent that he's played at) was difficult to gauge...but last night showed just how good he is/can be in this league.

• Like 1