Gentlemen- Welcome to the Brownsiest WildCard weekend in NFL history. the GDT.

Kiwibrown

not if, but when  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do we win by?

2. 2. Baker throws how many touchdowns

3. 3. how many sacks does myles get

I've given you all a ton of crap over the years on this forum because I always felt the trash you guys talked every offseason was unwarranted based on your team's success and it agitated me.

Means literally nothing coming from an internet guy you've never met, I'm sure, but talk your trash all you want now kings, last night was glorious and as much as I do not like any division rival team in any sport your fans/city deserved that and deserve this upcoming run of what will be consistently good Browns teams.

Looking forward to this rivalry the next decade as the 2 best teams in the AFC North.

• Like 2

Words cant express how happy I am. I was a zombie all day at work today, boss got a little pissed about it, but its worth every second of sleep I missed for having to stay up until 5am for this game to finish.

We didnt just win, we humiliated the Steelers and they will have a massive offseason with big decisions to make. There is a new boss in town and its their turn to catch up. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I've given you all a ton of crap over the years on this forum because I always felt the trash you guys talked every offseason was unwarranted based on your team's success and it agitated me.

Means literally nothing coming from an internet guy you've never met, I'm sure, but talk your trash all you want now kings, last night was glorious and as much as I do not like any division rival team in any sport your fans/city deserved that and deserve this upcoming run of what will be consistently good Browns teams.

Looking forward to this rivalry the next decade as the 2 best teams in the AFC North.

You being a Bengals fan, once your running back proves he is only a running back?

11 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

You being a Bengals fan, once your running back proves he is only a running back?

Yeahhhh idk until your team does a little bit better than a 1-4 career record against our RB na I'm not too worried 😉

GG last night hoping you guys beat the Chiefs

• Like 1