Gentlemen- Welcome to the Brownsiest WildCard weekend in NFL history. the GDT.

Kiwibrown

not if, but when  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do we win by?

2. 2. Baker throws how many touchdowns

3. 3. how many sacks does myles get

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

@MWil23

I'm not sure if you saw, but do you know what we were doing with our safeties? It seemed like redwine was out there a lot and sendejo wasnt deep. 

A lot of split safety looks with an umbrella look to prevent vertical routes and crossing routes while conceding 5-10 yard throws outside the numbers and the middle of the field 15-20 yards downfield daring Ben to make that throw...and for 2-3  quarters he couldn’t. 

Anybody who watched the Cincinnati game knew how screwed Pittsburgh was as a team.

I knew Ben was dog crap protected by an elite defense, but the Cincinnati game finally exposed that.

I hope he returns with a 41 million crippling cap hit, because he’s not doing **** against us anymore.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

A lot of split safety looks with an umbrella look to prevent vertical routes and crossing routes while conceding 5-10 yard throws outside the numbers and the middle of the field 15-20 yards downfield daring Ben to make that throw...and for 2-3  quarters he couldn’t. 

Big Ben has had troubles against zone and despite the stat line, I think we played him as well as we could. We forced them to eat up drives and earn points, rather than giving up chunk plays or big plays down field. I think all of their WR averaged around 10 YPC, which is pretty incredible given their talent level. 

59 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Random, but cool.

His assistant is a huge, huge browns fan. Him and his assistant have done some sports talk radio guest spots on 92.3. I think they did it a few months ago. I want to say they did the bull and Fox show

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Exactly!!’ the throws that are needed to beat that kind of cover 2 are the throws Ben couldn’t make. I loved the scheme. I took away the run. They kept everything in front and rallied to the ball and dared Ben to make those tough big throws. He hit a couple here or there but not enough to make a difference. Only times they started to hit plays is when they went away from The scheme