Gentlemen- Welcome to the Brownsiest WildCard weekend in NFL history. the GDT.

Kiwibrown

not if, but when  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do we win by?

2. 2. Baker throws how many touchdowns

3. 3. how many sacks does myles get

13 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Njoku had a number of great blocks vs the steelers. 

He isn't the receiver we hoped for, but he will be worth the 6 million from his blocking alone next year.

Which is insane considering he was billed strictly as a receiving TE who was a reluctant blocker lol

I also believe he could do everything Hooper has done for us if he was given the starters snaps. Hooper has been sort of average as a receiving threat. I really dont think much separates him and Njoku.

Edited by AkronsWitness

17 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Which is insane considering he was billed strictly as a receiving TE who was a reluctant blocker lol

I also believe he could do everything Hooper has done for us if he was given the starters snaps. Hooper has been sort of average as a receiving threat. I really dont think much separates him and Njoku.

Good call 

8 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

It really just depends on if Njoku is happy with his role.

He’s been a good soldier and done his job this season, but if he still wants out after the year I think it’s worth exploring trade options.

We’d have plenty of time and assets to find a replacement, it’s not like asking for a trade in TC.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It really just depends on if Njoku is happy with his role.

He’s been a good soldier and done his job this season, but if he still wants out after the year I think it’s worth exploring trade options.

We’d have plenty of time and assets to find a replacement, it’s not like asking for a trade in TC.

Yeah, and we can't really afford to pay a 3rd TE 1st round salary for that 5th year option. By "afford", I simply mean that we'd be better off getting a low round pick and dumping his salary, and then using that salary on a defensive free agent need or towards a long term deal with Baker or Chubb.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

D A M N.  Just saw Priefer's post game zoom call.  He got choked up at the beginning when talking about the fans (cuz he grew up a Browns fan).

** Tip of the cap **

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/video/mike-priefer-postgame-press-conference-vs-steelers

GOOD FOR MIKE! DUDE WON THE FIRST PLAYOFF GAME IN 26 YEARS AND IS THE COACH OF RECORD! Your son can't call you 0-1/winless anymore!!!! :) 

On 1/11/2021 at 2:16 PM, ReggieCamp said:

Speaking of Bandwagon....I had my current dating interest (Ravens Fan) she asked me how does one become a Browns fan, and could "I make someone a Brown's" Fan....I told her it is a COMPLETE CHOICE like embracing the Dark Side LOL. I sent her a pic of when I was made a Browns fan years ago....and it went like this....

z35j75.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Speaking of Bandwagon....I had my current dating interest (Ravens Fan) she asked me how does one become a Browns fan, and could "I make someone a Brown's" Fan....I told her it is a COMPLETE CHOICE like embracing the Dark Side LOL. I sent her a pic of when I was made a Browns fan years ago....and it went like this....

z35j75.gif

Gross, go back to Courtney Browns' doppelganger.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

z35j75.gif

I converted my wife to a diehard Browns fan. Brother...IT CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!

• Like 1