Atlanta Braves Mega Thread

coors

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Dansby won’t even come close to hitting .325, so terrible hypothetical by you.

and Julio has been on a Bartolo Colon/Derek Holland level the past two years. He has no value right now.  Once again, he sucks.

i dont think you know what hypothetical means. and as i already mentioned, hes done it for a decent stretch already this year so to say it would never happen is about is pretty silly. And you still havent answered. i dont know jow i can make that question simpler for you.

and im not saying teheran has been good this year, hes just not an awful pitcher like you keep saying. im not rehashing the argument that youre either incapable of understanding or refuse on acknowledging. hes just been extremely inconsistent. and holland has actually been pretty decent this year, as far as colon thats as stupid as dsying teheran and archer are on the same level.

3 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i dont think you know what hypothetical means. and as i already mentioned, hes done it for a decent stretch already this year so to say it would never happen is about is pretty silly. And you still havent answered. i dont know jow i can make that question simpler for you.

and im not saying teheran has been good this year, hes just not an awful pitcher like you keep saying. im not rehashing the argument that youre either incapable of understanding or refuse on acknowledging. hes just been extremely inconsistent. and holland has actually been pretty decent this year, as far as colon thats as stupid as dsying teheran and archer are on the same level.

You said IF Dansby slashes .325/.375/.450 the rest of the way......

I think you need to look up the definition to get a better understanding of it.

and at no point has he slashed that for a decent stretch this year, let alone doing it for 70 games to end the year. Lol

as for Julio, I was implying he has had the same value as those two based off the past two seasons.....

who said Julio = Archer?

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

You said IF Dansby slashes .325/.375/.450 the rest of the way......

I think you need to look up the definition to get a better understanding of it.

and at no point has he slashed that for a decent stretch this year, let alone doing it for 70 games to end the year. Lol

as for Julio, I was implying he has had the same value as those two based off the past two seasons.....

who said Julio = Archer?

now im certain you dont know what hypothetical means. IF would be the key indicator of a hypothetical there. So, ill ask again for about the 14th time, if swanson slashes .325/.375/.450 the rest of the way would that make him a good player? WHY HAVE YOU STILL NOT ANSWERED?

no, you said teheran has been on colon/holland level. im saying to say teheran=archer is as absolutely stupid as saying teheran=colon. and even your half assed attempt to cover up a poor statemen is still laughbly wrong. Holland has some pretty decent trade value. Bro, just a little research here and there. please.

2 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

now im certain you dont know what hypothetical means. IF would be the key indicator of a hypothetical there. So, ill ask again for about the 14th time, if swanson slashes .325/.375/.450 the rest of the way would that make him a good player? WHY HAVE YOU STILL NOT ANSWERED?

no, you said teheran has been on colon/holland level. im saying to say teheran=archer is as absolutely stupid as saying teheran=colon. and even your half assed attempt to cover up a poor statemen is still laughbly wrong. Holland has some pretty decent trade value. Bro, just a little research here and there. please.

https://literarydevices.net/hypothetical-question/

read up to get educated. I thought Georgia southern would have done a better job. Shame.

Let’s play a game:

Player A: 6.3 WAR

Player B: 1.0 WAR

Player C: 0.8 WAR

guess those players

18 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

https://literarydevices.net/hypothetical-question/

read up to get educated. I thought Georgia southern would have done a better job. Shame.

Let’s play a game:

Player A: 6.3 WAR

Player B: 1.0 WAR

Player C: 0.8 WAR

guess those players

Not sure what youre getting at. the quoted is the only relevant thing and it changes nothing. And you still havent answered the question, its amazing. Before doing anything else let try answerig the thing thats been asked about 15 times now.

A hypothetical question is based on supposition, opinion, personal belief, or conjecture, and not facts. It is not based on reality. It mostly deals with actions and scenarios that might happen, or something that might not have happened as yet, but which could happen. This sort of a question usually requires the questioner to arrange imaginary parameters for the things he supposes.

Oh... and sidenote, if youre picking a school based on where youll learn the most, youre doing it wrong tbh. If learning is the #1 objective, save yourself 40k grand and research and learn with the plethora of options you have available that are honestly better that college classes anyway. southern was a place to get drunk for 5 years (and its a pretty awesome place to do that). all it is for me is something to put on a resume that i likely wont have to break out for another 5-10 years and honestly at this point in my career no one cares about where i went anyway. to each their own but i feel bad if thats the most someone got out of college is learning. so many life experiences are way more important and lead to being a normal adult.

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Not sure what youre getting at. the quoted is the only relevant thing and it changes nothing. And you still havent answered the question, its amazing. Before doing anything else let try answerig the thing thats been asked about 15 times now.

Oh... and sidenote, if youre picking a school based on where youll learn the most, youre doing it wrong tbh. If learning is the #1 objective, save yourself 40k grand and research and learn with the plethora of options you have available that are honestly better that college classes anyway. southern was a place to get drunk for 5 years (and its a pretty awesome place to do that). all it is for me is something to put on a resume that i likely wont have to break out for another 5-10 years and honestly at this point in my career no one cares about where i went anyway. to each their own but i feel bad if thats the most someone got out of college is learning. so many life experiences are way more important and lead to being a normal adult.

My mom went to GSU. 

Just now, WizardHawk said:

Kinda of an itchy trigger finger after one start, no?

A little bit but he won’t be able to get away with his 89 MPH fastball in the bigs unless his command is pinpoint and mixes in his changeup and curveball better. His fastball has no movement either.