Atlanta Braves Mega Thread

coors

11 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

only thing ive heard is hes done for the regular season, maybe (possibly probably) he'll be good for the divisional series.

Hopefully he can go. Swanson has grown on me. Don't think the bat is ever going to be much more than what it is now, but he just seems like a guy you want in the clubhouse. 

I don't think enough can be said of Anibal Sanchez. I never really paid much attention to his body of work, until i seen some stats floating around tonight. He's been a terrific pick up.

14 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Hopefully he can go. Swanson has grown on me. Don't think the bat is ever going to be much more than what it is now, but he just seems like a guy you want in the clubhouse. 

I don't think enough can be said of Anibal Sanchez. I never really paid much attention to his body of work, until i seen some stats floating around tonight. He's been a terrific pick up.

That was pretty much the thought on him as a prospect, he just helps you win games. Although he was supposed to be a much better contact guy, like .270ish.

ANd we'll find out who we play today, really hoping for the rockies. Hopefully they can pull off a win against fedde.

Edited by GSUeagles14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...