Actual Adam Schefter says Chan Gailey resigns

MikeT14

I hate to say it but if Anthony Lynn is an option that would be a solid move for the Dolphins. I think he will give the dolphins an opportunity to have a better offense. His management skills on the HC level werent good but he knows how to coach an offense with his play calling. He could bring a similar style to what he had in Buffalo which was a ground and pound (maybe Etienne or Najee with their 2nd 1st rd pick) and tua go to a tyrod taylor role. 

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I am expecting Eric Studesville to be promoted from in-house, for better or worse.

I think you're right unfortunately; it's either him or Godsey. 

I'd target a good QB coach personally. Maybe Ken Dorsey.

Edited by Ajayii
edit

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

Why did you guys let go of Chad O'Shea? I thought he did a respectable job for you guys in 2019, but maybe I'm wrong...

Made no sense. Dolphin fans have an annual ritual of insisting the offensive coordinator is the worst in the league. The only time it wasn't heard was 2019 under O'Shea

On 1/6/2021 at 10:33 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Calling screens every other play was borderline sabotage. He needed to go.

Reminds me of Cam Cameron falling into the trap of, "I have passed it five plays in a row, there's no way they will expect a sixth pass. Now there's no way they'll expect a seventh pass. They REALLY won't expect an eighth straight pass. Maybe I should run one of these downs, but that would just be expected at this point."