-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

We will get a 1 if we were to trade him, if not Howie is going to keep him. 
Hurts is worth a 2nd lol

Yeah except there's not a snowball's chance in hell both Pederson and Wentz are here next year. I mean I assume we could just have a $34M annual QB be a bench rider who refuses to play.

I don't think Hurts showed that he's worth a 3rd. A 4th is the absolute highest right now. Hurts sucked outside of a the first half in 2 games, then got quickly figured out after teams adjusted.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Nope

McVay's only QB last night was an already injured Jared Goff.  Dude you are the biggest homer I've met on this forum if you think Doug is better than half of those guys.

Jared Goff has sucked all year. You can’t just say after one year he sucks, he’s always been a great head coach. Even Reid has a bad year with us. Not his fault Wentz sucked and the whole offense was injured

Just now, Danger said:

Yeah except there's not a snowball's chance in hell both Pederson and Wentz are here next year. I mean I assume we could just have a $34M annual QB be a bench rider who refuses to play.

Lurie loves Wentz and I can see them giving him one more shot if we don’t get the right compensation. 

1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Jared Goff has sucked all year. You can’t just say after one year he sucks, he’s always been a great head coach. Even Reid has a bad year with us. Not his fault Wentz sucked and the whole offense was injured

It is in large part Pederson's fault Wentz and so many other players have sucked. You notice that aside from Doug's first year, this team has got worse and worse every year since we won the Super Bowl? You notice how so many players leave here and are immediately infinitely better than they were here? You notice how Doug makes the worst playcalls around consistenly?

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't think Hurts showed that he's worth a 3rd. A 4th is the absolute highest right now. Hurts sucked outside of a the first half in 2 games, then got quickly figured out after teams adjusted.

Hurts showed a lot of potential, he had nobody to work with and he still kept us in the games. Had one of the best games I’ve seen out of an eagles Qb since 2017 Vs the Cardinals. You have to realize the NFL over values players especially QB. 

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Hurts showed a lot of potential, he had nobody to work with and he still kept us in the games. Had one of the best games I’ve seen out of an eagles Qb since 2017 Vs the Cardinals. You have to realize the NFL over values players especially QB. 

He also looked worse than Carson in the 2nd half of every game.

CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG TD INT LNG SACK RTG ATT YDS AVG TD LNG
39 66 555 59.1 8.4 5 1 81 3 105.3 25 219 8.8 2 24
38 82 506 46.3 6.2 1 3 43 10 55.2 38 135 3.6 1 17

1st half vs 2nd half

Teams clearly adjusted and knew how to completely shut him down.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

It is in large part Pederson's fault Wentz and so many other players have sucked. You notice that aside from Doug's first year, this team has got worse and worse every year since we won the Super Bowl? You notice how so many players leave here and are immediately infinitely better than they were here? You notice how Doug makes the worst playcalls around consistenly?

It’s not Pedersons fault that the whole OLINE was hurt all year. We only had 2 games with the same oline. Wentz started looking down at the blitz  and that’s what caused him to start getting in his head. I’m confident if Wentz has his oline back or goes to the colts, he will ball out. Pederson would make Watson an MVP

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

He also looked worse than Carson in the 2nd half of every game.

CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG TD INT LNG SACK RTG ATT YDS AVG TD LNG
39 66 555 59.1 8.4 5 1 81 3 105.3 25 219 8.8 2 24
38 82 506 46.3 6.2 1 3 43 10 55.2 38 135 3.6 1 17

1st half vs 2nd half

Teams clearly adjusted and knew how to completely shut him down.

Honestly id say what Hurts did with what he had to work with, made him worth more than a 2. Look what Josh Allen and drew Brees did without Diggs or Thomas. They were average. They get a number 1 target and they’re elite.