-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

Doug deserves to be fired. Team has gotten progressively worse and if Doug has big plans for Press Taylor then lmao. Get him tf outta here ASAP man. I'm through with a head coach who can't coach his players or his coaches and thinks the world of guys who deserve to be canned such as Taylor.

• Like 1

Chatter on WFAN about the Jets... obviously won’t be a Gruden trade. But Douglas might have a soft spot for him. Maybe a third or a swap. If it’s a swap, Lurie should just fire him. Why disrespect your SB coach by nickel and diming him? He needs to be fired out of respect.

Edited by WheatieMan

14 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Chatter on WFAN about the Jets... obviously won’t be a Gruden trade. But Douglas might have a soft spot for him. Maybe a third or a swap. If it’s a swap, Lurie should just fire him. Why disrespect your SB coach by nickel and diming him? He needs to be fired out of respect.

trading him is the respectful thing i think

17 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

trading him is the respectful thing i think

If he wants to go there and doesn’t want to interview with anyone else then fine. Jets have already fulfilled the Rooney rule. I thought they’d go Daboll or Bienemy, but if they can’t get those guys then Pederson might work. I don’t think he’s the right fit for the Jets. He’s gotten too passive. Not a leader. Barry Switzer 2.0.