1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

***looks that they forced out Doug 3 years after a Super Bowl***

"I'm happy at Oklahoma"

48 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Can't really say I'm surprised. 

Didnt think there was any chance of him coming here

Yep, was a pipe dream.

Best chance was him and Howie actually did have some sort of relationship, or he figured he’d give the NFL a shot after he’s kind of maxed out at Oklahoma...knowing that he can easily slide back for a better job  where he can actually win instead of being buzzsawed by the SEC every year.

21 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I saw the seahawks fired Schottenheimer and i somehow can feel it in my bones he will be the OC when Duce is the HC.

Hiring Duce would be an absolute rock bottom move for this organization - so that means it's possible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Hiring Duce would be an absolute rock bottom move for this organization - so that means it's possible. 

Based off what? We literally have zero idea what he would do as a HC. Not that I’m pining for Duce but

*gets on soap box*

Honestly most of these candidates we, as fans, have zero idea if they would be any good as a coach. Remember the year Doug was hired we were all pissed because the Eagles “missed out” on Gace, Hugh Jackson and McAdoo. 
being a “hot name” in the media not equal to being a good coaching hire. 

*gets off soap box* 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Based off what? We literally have zero idea what he would do as a HC. Not that I’m pining for Duce but

Doug Pederson - "I would like to promote from within".

Jeffery Lurie - "You're fired"

also Jeffery Lurie to Howie Roseman - "I think we should promote from within". 

Would be an absolute clown show. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Doug Pederson - "I would like to promote from within".

Jeffery Lurie - "You're fired"

also Jeffery Lurie to Howie Roseman - "I think we should promote from within". 

Would be an absolute clown show. 

It’s already a clown show. What’s another pair of floppy shoes and baggy pants to the mix? 

The one thing Duce Staley has going for him is the respect of the locker room. That is his only asset at this moment because we honestly don't know how he'd fair as a head coach...yet.

As for Brian Schottenheimer, apparently the Seahawks O was lighting up the place in the first 8 weeks and went stale the second half because they tried to not throw the ball as much (over generalization). People aren't sure if it was Schotty or Pete Caroll who wanted to transition more to running the ball though.