-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

22 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Saleh is the only guy I'd be ok with on the defensive side

I think I might agree with this. Bowles would be meh, whatever. Mayo obviously is a LOL. Idk who I'd pick as my #1 overall though. Between Smith, Daboll, Brady, Kafka and Day- a lot of creativity and potential in there.

18 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think I might agree with this. Bowles would be meh, whatever. Mayo obviously is a LOL. Idk who I'd pick as my #1 overall though. Between Smith, Daboll, Brady, Kafka and Day- a lot of creativity and potential in there.

Rams defensive coach would be good.

5 hours ago, oland11 said:

Honestly why did we fire Sean McDermott after Jim Johnson passed? Maybe it was necessary to fire him for his own personal/professional growth but what he's done since he left Philly is awesome. Just another example of someone leaving here and looking better.

Andy did it so he could get out of Jims shadow. 

20 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

HC- Joe Brady

Oc- Anthony Lynn since he didn’t call plays as a head coach I can see him being ok without as an OC. 

DC- Kris Richard or Jerod Mayo

I want nothing to do with Lynn or Mayo.

Steichen would be a better OC than Lynn regardless, and the best aspect of the Patriots defense has been their secondary.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

I want nothing to do with Lynn or Mayo.

Steichen would be a better OC than Lynn regardless, and the best aspect of the Patriots defense has been their secondary.

Just a lack of experience for you with Mayo?