-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

There's reason for him to be here though since our OL is/will be good and there's guys to develop and mold.

Our OL fights their OL for Stout.

I would say beer chugging contest, but Lane and Kelce makes that unfair

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Philly fans are so damn fickle. It's honestly sad. 

On here it's not as bad imo. In these streets they're the worst of the worst. On the radio too. It's rough to listen to sometimes.

On here people might flip but they come right back to reality rather quickly

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

On here it's not as bad imo. In these streets they're the worst of the worst. On the radio too. It's rough to listen to sometimes.

Oh it's been down right awful here.

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Have you met ninja? 😂

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Oh it's been down right awful here.

There's some but when comparing to the fake fans outside of the internet and on the radio it's not really that bad. We have so many fake diehards it's not even funny. I hate hearing diehard and then they say something clueless or start mispronouncing names. Drives me nuts

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Have you met ninja? 😂

I don't think he's as bad as everyone makes him. I actually agree with some of his posts. Maybe I'm crazy lol

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Another one 

some more pr spin 

But if it’s the case, this + Doug’s alleged staff he wanted make me way more happy he’s gone.

He wasn’t lying. Everyone and their mom knew we needed speed. Even if, as a neutral fan, you thought Jefferson was the better WR but Reagor had that special speed, Reagor was the pick. The overall difference, as most thought was negligible. It was the pure speed that enticed. I don’t think they were wrong on draft day. There’s a difference between being wrong on draft day and wrong a year later. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He wasn’t lying. Everyone and their mom knew we needed speed. Even if, as a neutral fan, you thought Jefferson was the better WR but Reagor had that special speed, Reagor was the pick. The overall difference, as most thought was negligible. It was the pure speed that enticed. I don’t think they were wrong on draft day. There’s a difference between being wrong on draft day and wrong a year later. 

I think if you were to really extract a criticism of Doug here... this maybe goes in the file of Doug not being able to think of a bigger picture and not being able to scheme people open. Like the league isn’t full of 4.3 receivers. People can get open without it.

We 100% needed speed.

• Like 1