Jump to content

2021 Coaches Thread - The Search Continues


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I would attach a pick to trade away Doug.

Joe Douglas probably thinks Howie sucks and is the problem. He has a bunch of extra picks and could bring doug on board to groom Fields. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Joe Douglas probably thinks Howie sucks and is the problem. He has a bunch of extra picks and could bring doug on board to groom Fields. 

Doug "Grooming" Justin Fields come 2022.

9yhtybwi32oy.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s time to make the change. Lurie should have fired him at the end of last week and demoted Howie to salary cap guy. Promote from within for the GM job or take a scout out from Pittsburg, Dallas or somewhere else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

I still think he’s a top 10 head coach, he just needs a fresh coaching staff. I compare it to Sean payton, he had multiple bad seasons and he turned it around

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He's not a top 10 coach in the NFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danger said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He's not a top 10 coach in the NFC

And before you tell me to name them:

Ron Rivera
Matt LaFleur
Mike Zimmer
Matt Rhule
Sean Payton
Bruce Arians
Pete Caroll
Kyle Shanahan
Sean McVay
Kliff Kingsbury

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Name 10 in the NFC that are better? 

Was already on it, see the post above.

I could be hyperbolic and list Joe Judge, and Mike McCarthy, but I opted not to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I’m hoping we don’t get Bieniemy, I can see Lurie wanting to hire a black Head coach. But I don’t want another Reid or Pederson scheme hire. I want to go to an air raid like Joe Brady.

I don't see what race has to do with who Lurie hires.....

I agree on the no more Reid underlings though. I'd be willing to try Kafka as OC though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danger said:

And before you tell me to name them:

Ron Rivera
Matt LaFleur
Mike Zimmer
Matt Rhule
Sean Payton
Bruce Arians
Pete Caroll
Kyle Shanahan
Sean McVay
Kliff Kingsbury

He’s better then Arians, zimmer, mcvay, mcvay is being carried by his defense, lafleur, ron lol, rhule. 
only ones that are better is Paton and shanahan. He was widely known before this season to be a top 6 Head coach

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

He’s better then Arians, zimmer, mcvay, mcvay is being carried by his defense, lafleur, ron lol, rhule. 
only ones that are better is Paton and shanahan. He was widely known before this season to be a top 6 Head coach

Nope

McVay's only QB last night was an already injured Jared Goff.  Dude you are the biggest homer I've met on this forum if you think Doug is better than half of those guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Kiltman changed the title to 2021 Coaches Thread - The Search Continues

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...