-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

15 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

What's everyones predictions for this? I still see very few positives in bringing Pederson back. You are essentially picking Pederson over Wentz at this point.

If some of the stuff that's come out this year is true, I think Doug won't be back.
Whether that's firing or this weird trade thing. who knows.

Lurie and co have dictated who he can have on staff multiple years in a row. If he is really sticking up for Press, I'd have to think Lurie sees what we see there and they'll part ways.
It's tough, Doug infused some grit into this team, made the playoffs 3/4 years. But his relationship with Carson, and how he'd just let locker room stuff fester seem like they could be big reasons. How bad he is with the media side of his job...like saying dumb stuff he or Howie would have to walk back and coaching up his coaches are others.

22 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

What's everyones predictions for this? I still see very few positives in bringing Pederson back. You are essentially picking Pederson over Wentz at this point.

This organization has turned into a bunch of guys who think they can do no wrong since 2017. I’m in favor of them all going. Wentz gets one more year just based on contract 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah lurie has quickly turned into an awful owner after the superbowl win. Not sure what's going on in his head. 

Lurie is an awful owner for forcing Doug to get rid of awful coaches beneath him when Doug wants to promote them but then still insist on calling plays ineptly? Sounds like a bad head coach moreso than anything else.

24 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If some of the stuff that's come out this year is true, I think Doug won't be back.
Whether that's firing or this weird trade thing. who knows.

Lurie and co have dictated who he can have on staff multiple years in a row. If he is really sticking up for Press, I'd have to think Lurie sees what we see there and they'll part ways.
It's tough, Doug infused some grit into this team, made the playoffs 3/4 years. But his relationship with Carson, and how he'd just let locker room stuff fester seem like they could be big reasons. How bad he is with the media side of his job...like saying dumb stuff he or Howie would have to walk back and coaching up his coaches are others.

Doug having problems with both the GM and the QB. Just saying.

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Lurie is an awful owner for forcing Doug to get rid of awful coaches beneath him when Doug wants to promote them but then still insist on calling plays ineptly? Sounds like a bad head coach moreso than anything else.

I think Lurie has common sense and see's whats going on like we do. Doug has too much loyalty in his players and coaches, thats why Peters came back in for Mailata when Peters was noticeably the worse player. Doug always promotes within, doug played alshon over travis who was the best wideout on our team. He knows he has to come in and make some decisions because he knows doug won't make make the tough calls.

Was thinking how right we were earlier this year with FFMD. Pete knew

A megalomaniac dodging all blame, while being the root of the problem.

QSiHrH0.png

A young stud, who would never return from a head injury.

Fze0xjF.png

A man who wants to be left alone, and have some time between him and his many water bottles. Wants to be able to freely switch between them whenever he wants.Yct95Ko.png

A man blinded to all the wrongdoings of Howie Exotic and gets burned. Also Lurie looked like this all season in the box.

mIkrI8E.png

Only thing is in the end Doug is Howie Exotic's new Carol.lTKVP6s.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Was thinking how right we were earlier this year

A megalomaniac dodging all blame, while being the root of the problem.

QSiHrH0.png

A young stud, who would never return from a head injury.

Fze0xjF.png

A man who wants to be left alone, and have some time between him and his many water bottles. Wants to be able to freely switch between them whenever he wants.Yct95Ko.png

A man blinded to all the wrongdoings of Howie Exotic and gets burned. Also Lurie looked like this all season in the box.

mIkrI8E.png

Only thing is in the end Doug is Howie Exotic's new Carol.lTKVP6s.png

Lol thats some great photoshop

56 minutes ago, Danger said:

there are stories of Lurie making decisions he shouldnt like he drafted shareef miller because he like the story of shareef and his grandfather lifelong eagles fans watchin the superbowl together.

26 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

there are stories of Lurie making decisions he shouldnt like he drafted shareef miller because he like the story of shareef and his grandfather lifelong eagles fans watchin the superbowl together.

I'd never heard that one until you brought it up the other week.

He has very much gotten into meddling with things way more. 

I think moreso than anyone he was ready for all the "new normal" stuff.