-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

We need to stop the run game coordinator and pass game coordinator. We need to get rid of press and get somebody tougher but we all know that won’t happen. But we should be targeting a OC, somebody who won’t mind not calling plays. Jim Caldwell will be the ultimate hire, and Darrel bevel as either Qb or oc

What’s everyones dream duo hc—oc-dc?

I was always pro Doug, but after thinking more about it, I think he’s scared to bring in outside people that’s good offense minds because he doesn’t want that competition in the building because everyone gives Reich the credit. I think his offense is to vanilla but he always says he has to simplify what already looks simplified. It seems very dated. We need to go new school, be ahead of the curve.

I would love Lincoln Riley and Jim Leonard.

also, it’s kind of sad we have to simply an offense for a Qb that’s been in the same system for 5 years....I always feel like the plays aren’t detailed enough

Edited by DeSean Jackson

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Lol if there's one coach besides Pederson who shouldn't be back it's emphatically Press Taylor. Also, very pleased with Flajole getting canned. That unit needs a total overhaul starting with him.

He apparently was well liked by the guys and got them to play. Chris Long talks about him a lot. Like all things considered he did ok. 

I can’t blame him for not producing Mozart when all Howie gives him is one of those Xylophones for babies and a penny-whistle.

Bradham was pretty solid at times. Kendricks played well that super bowl run. Edwards and Singleton played well (for what they were). Hell even Nate Gerry was turned into a player, a not very good one but as a college safety drafted late he got something out of him.

Hard to say what he could’ve done with a better young player.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

He apparently was well liked by the guys and got them to play. Chris Long talks about him a lot. Like all things considered he did ok. 

I can’t blame him for not producing Mozart when all Howie gives him is one of those Xylophones for babies and a penny-whistle.

Bradham was pretty solid at times. Kendricks played well that super bowl run. Edwards and Singleton played well (for what they were). Hell even Nate Gerry was turned into a player, a not very good one but as a college safety drafted late he got something out of him.

Hard to say what he could’ve done with a better young player.

I'm with you partly, but his infatuation with Gerry being a coach on the field was never gonna end. If Flajole getting fired means Nate Gerry isn't on this team anymore it's worth it. That and it took too long for him to realize Singleton was their best linebacker all along.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm with you partly, but his infatuation with Gerry being a coach on the field was never gonna end. If Flajole getting fired means Nate Gerry isn't on this team anymore it's worth it. That and it took too long for him to realize Singleton was their best linebacker all along.

No more Gerry is a good thing yeah. I'm fine with him being the 5th lb that he should be. But meaningful starter? Please for the love of god no.

Yeah Singleton seemed obviously better. i wonder how much that was Jim.

9 hours ago, Kiltman said:

No more Gerry is a good thing yeah. I'm fine with him being the 5th lb that he should be. But meaningful starter? Please for the love of god no.

Yeah Singleton seemed obviously better. i wonder how much that was Jim.

I've been praising Singleton since he first stepped on the field for us.