-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

36 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I think Al died just before he want there. But still it wasn;t a good situation. Maybe he doesnt want to leave NO?

Yeah I just read up on it...bad cap situation, no 1st or 2nd round 1 and reggie mckenzie didn’t help him much with the draft. 

Honestly I’d rather McDaniel’s over Bowels, Duce, Mayo 

As long as he brings Mayo as his DC and doesn’t have any say in the front office, which he won’t. He’s paid 8 million in NE the highest paid coordinator for a reason, that’s why he left the colts. He will coach Wentz hard which is good, he has a good scheme to get people open. When he turned down the colts job, BB promised to show him his inside secrets on how to manage a team. Which he didn’t do before that, it’s been a decade since that Broncos job and he was like 31. 

Edited by DeSean Jackson

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I'll take daboll

It’s going to be Josh McDaniel’s, no way they have somebody there for over 9 hours without getting into comtract stuff. Josh is probably the smartest man in the interview search and Lurie loves to hire the smartest people. Get ready for the Josh hire... 

4 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

We’re now the most attractive HC job. Only texans left

Depends on what they do. If they lose Deshaun and suddenly have 8827387276352 picks... well I would be interested.