-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don't know a lot about Sirianni but I'm open to him being the HC. I'll be cool with any of the Top 3 after truly thinking about it. 

Is there really a draft pick reward for hiring minority coaches? Seen people on reddit talking about it. If so that's crazy. NFL teams shouldn't care about color. Hire the best guy period. 

6 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I don't know a lot about Sirianni but I'm open to him being the HC. I'll be cool with any of the Top 3 after truly thinking about it. 

Is there really a draft pick reward for hiring minority coaches? Seen people on reddit talking about it. If so that's crazy. NFL teams shouldn't care about color. Hire the best guy period. 

I saw someone posted it in NFL News and looked it up.

Teams that lose a minority coach or executive to a head coach or general manager job with another team will receive a third-round compensatory pick for two consecutive years, per Pelissero. If a team loses a minority coach and an executive to HC and GM roles, that club will receive a third-round compensatory pick for three consecutive years.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-owners-pass-resolution-rewarding-teams-for-developing-minority-coaches-execs#:~:text=The measure is subject to,two consecutive years%2C per Pelissero.

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

Leaving this open. Can certainly help to see who Sirianni brings on in his staff.

We could, it started as a thing for the coordinators.

Though at 58 pages we could just cap it and make a fresh one for the staff search/announcements.

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

We could, it started as a thing for the coordinators.

Though at 58 pages we could just cap it and make a fresh one for the staff search/announcements.

Leaving this choice in your capable hands. It probably would be good to not have to many similar threads running simultaneously.

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Leaving this choice in your capable hands. It probably would be good to not have to many similar threads running simultaneously.

Let's do a new one, that way the op can be updated and this is kept as mostly the now concluded HC search.