Deshaun Watson requests trade

49ersfan

20 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

After hearing what Cal said I totally get why he's so highly valued by him...

HOF word salad there. The specific skills Jack Easterby has is that... he has a lot of skills that he brings to the table in a lot of areas.

Even the best Caserio - who at least appears to be a step up intellectually from the braindead Saddam Hussein doppleganger Cal McNair - could come up with is essentially that Jack Easterby's value is that he got him a cushy job. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

HOF word salad there. The specific skills Jack Easterby has is that... he has a lot of skills that he brings to the table in a lot of areas.

Even the best Caserio - who at least appears to be a step up intellectually from the braindead Saddam Hussein doppleganger Cal McNair - could come up with is essentially that Jack Easterby's value is that he got him a cushy job. 

Coming out of that presser, pretty much every Texans' fan agreed that Cal McNair is an idiot.

We like Caserio, all things considered. We don't like Jack Easterby.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twslhs20 said:

Even Andre Johnson is pissed, and he never says anything to anyone.

Seth Payne is an original Houston Texan, and arguably the best radio personality in Houston - he was teammates with Dre until his retirement in '06. 

So, you know he knows.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Seth Payne is an original Houston Texan, and arguably the best radio personality in Houston - he was teammates with Dre until his retirement in '06. 

So, you know he knows.

I can't imagine how bad this is going to get for diehard fans, such as yourself.

This is some 30 for 30 level stuff playing out before our eyes.

I thought the Vikings had it bad with Kirk.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

I can't imagine how bad this is going to get for diehard fans, such as yourself.

yeah but the difference is when we have our sb run the 30/30 is going to be all that much sweeter 😏

On Instagram, DJ Reader, Duane Brown and actual, current Texans player and honestly the leader of our entire secondary Justin Reid liked a post by SportsCentre about this. Jheeez, this is getting bad for Houston.

(Apparently Akins too, our TE)

Edited by Drained
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

I feel like this is a playoff game - the stress of the situation is just too much right now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Watching that Cal McNair video just made me think of this

tenor.gif?itemid=9319809

He's a moron. He's a moron, plain and simple. That entire press conference was a display in how tone deaf and out of touch Cal McNair is with what the Texans' fanbase is going through. I like Caserio, but Cal? Oof. He's a simple, stupid human being. A rich one, but that is about it.

If you were to listen to McNair in a vacuum, you'd believe the Texans went 12-4 or something.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

He's a moron. He's a moron, plain and simple. That entire press conference was a display in how tone deaf and out of touch Cal McNair is with what the Texans' fanbase is going through.

If you were to listen to McNair in a vacuum, you'd believe the Texans went 12-4 or something.

I don't want to get political in any way, but I was describing this whole thing to a buddy that doesn't watch football.

I described that video of McNair as the epitome for people who are on the lower poverty level that believe taxing the wealthy is wrong. If he can get there, anyone can.

SI has another BIGGER Easterby story coming and if you remember, they're the ones who dropped the bomb showing that he was basically a puppet master controlling the org and showing that he was stalking players, advocated for DeHop to be traded and backstabbed everyone in the organization that's last name isn't McNair so...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

I don't want to get political in any way, but I was describing this whole thing to a buddy that doesn't watch football.

I described that video of McNair as the epitome for people who are on the lower poverty level that believe taxing the wealthy is wrong. If he can get there, anyone can.

If it wasn't for his daddy, he'd be at our level. 

• Like 1