Deshaun Watson requests trade

49ersfan

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He has also said he was upset about your owners lack of interest in social justice

That was retracted by Mort shortly after he posted it.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

you guys basically gutted your roster and received nothing in return.

And that guy was fired for doing so. So...?

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I can't imagine this would make guys excited about potentially going to Houston in the future.

He's not going anywhere, he's under contract. He really doesn't have a say in the manner.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He really doesn't have a say in the matter.

I think that you're back to square one - where "having a say"  was "promised" but not delivered.
So reminding him he has no say in this matter might not be the winning strategy despite the correctness of that take

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

I think that you're back to square one - where "having a say"  was "promised" but not delivered.
So reminding him he has no say in this matter might not be the winning strategy despite the correctness of that take

I don’t think @ET80 would ever tell him that 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

I don't disagree, all things considered. But the opposite of assuming he wants to be traded (when everything is nothing more than speculation at absolute best - Watson hasn't really spoken to anyone) is just as incorrect.

It's not a good look, Nick Caserio has his hands full - but let's hold off on running with half truths on this situation.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Things I'd never thought would show up on a FF forum.   Bravo.

Also - I can never unsee that pic.   Booooo.

It's 2021; you're supposed to be accepting/relentlessly vocally in favor of hipster bro-ads breastfeeding. Smdh. 

Edited by NudeTayne
Don't you ever want ET to be happy? 😔😕