Deshaun Watson requests trade

49ersfan

I'm not going to read this very long thread, but it strikes me that the Dolphins and Jets are the only teams that realistically have the trade ammunition to make this deal (outside of the Jaguars trading Trevor Lawrence). Watson's NTC complicates things. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaytrajik said:

As a former true Oilers fan and originato Houston Texans fan since the team name was announced on Kirby. I promise you, if this idiot ran organization ever lets this come to fruition. I will never acknowledge their existence ever again ...  On everything.

All the cool people are becoming Jaguars fans these days.  Come on over to the dark side!

Just wanna bring this up, if to be believed, isn't just Texans and former Texans players mad, it's the other franchises too, NFL higher ups got to be noticing, Cal is just dense at this point or Easterby has given him a happy ending of some sort because theres no way you keep this toxic waste around with this sort of heat on you.

Edited by Drained
  • Like 1

I dont know what makes them fire Easterby but I just want to remind people that Easterby's agent told Cal that Caserio was going to be hired as the new Panthers GM and take Easterby with him and Cal was so upset that Jack was leaving he boarded the next plane to NE to hire Caserio without an interview.

Only the NFL can stop this now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

@ET80 wanna give me the cliff notes for the whole Easterby situation?

I'll do you one better...

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/12/10/ex-chaplain-jack-easterby-houston-texans-chaos-after-power-struggle-daily-cover

This article was written about six weeks before all the chaos of the past few days.

Some people are surprised - not me, this was a powder keg waiting to blow.

• Like 3