Deshaun Watson requests trade

49ersfan

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

i like Tua better than any of the qbs in the draft minus Lawrence.  If Watson was traded for the 2nd pick, and the Jets firsts in 2022 and 2023, those last 2 picks wont even be early picks.  

I don't agree with that take on tua (I think he lacks an elite tool), but I think the dolphins haul would probably be something like this, #3, next year's #1. I could be wrong, but I don't see Tua + 3 1's. Maybe a 2 instead. Tua + #3 + future first + this year's second. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

*Shrug*

I don't care anymore. As long as Tommy Boy McNair is in charge with his succubus, it doesn't matter.

Easterby is there for the rest of his life. Watson is out as soon as he's traded or his contract runs dry.

@ET80, Bud Adams is dead and gone. Let by-gones be by-gones and hop on board the old Houston team's wagon.

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

*Shrug*

I don't care anymore. As long as Tommy Boy McNair is in charge with his succubus, it doesn't matter.

Easterby is there for the rest of his life. Watson is out as soon as he's traded or his contract runs dry.

Do we know why Easterby is so protected? What does this guy bring to the table that would be worth losing all your best players for?? Just seems like a weird situation all around.

Is there a cuck situation going on with the McNair's and Easterby? 😂

I think going back to the completely unreliable "draft pick trade value chart", I think I would demand something around 5,000-6,000 points (ie, 2 EARLY 1sts, and 2 MORE 1sts)

The problem occurs that there are only like.. a couple teams that could reasonably offer that, and if this situation continues to devolve, its possible that Watson loses trade value simply because teams don't want to outbid themselves

I think Miami is an obvious frontrunner.. They have a top 3 pick, they have a number of additional 1sts, and they have a former top 5 pick at QB, who is still probably worth at least a 1st

Jets probably have the firepower if they choose to

Teams like the Falcons, Eagles, Lions, etc probably don't have much to offer besides that early pick

Could Dallas be a longshot with some sort of Dak + top 10 pick swap? Just spitfiring on that one, but the point is, if Miami decides they don't want to outbid themselves or if they are not interested because they are committing to Tua and the Jets don't want to outbid themselves, things could get messy as far as the power of the offer