I'll double down on this.

Landon Collins, 2 firsts and a second. 

Get it done. 

Nope.

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

To take on that contract I need him and a second . I'll send back a 3rd . 😄

BoB is gone, so nope.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

At the very, very, very least, I'm thinking three 1sts.

Eh... Nope.

1 hour ago, LoganF89 said:

2 1st, a 2nd, Ioannidis, and Collins.

get it done.

pipe dream I know

Pass the pipe, I need some of whatever is in that pipe in my life...

Also, no.

1 hour ago, Troublez said:

Texans Trade:

D Watson

[Insert player(s) that would provide Texans with cap relief]

Washington Trade:

2021 First

2022 First

2021 2nd

2021 3rd

God, no.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

I would do it for 1st this year. (2021)

A 2nd next year. (2022)

Landon Collins (We have curl)

Matt Ionitus (expendable)

Under no circumstances, do I trade Chase Young, Scary Terry or Montez Sweat. They're the HEART ❤️ of this team.

Anybody else on the roster, I would listen.

lolno

18 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Anything less than three firsts and a second seems ludicrous. 

Still not enough.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm sure...

...which is why I'm saying nope. 

I’m with you, if I was a Texans fan/their FO the only trade I’d make involving Watson is for Mahomes bc he’s the level of QB Watson is & similar same age.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Nope.

Nope.

BoB is gone, so nope.

Eh... Nope.

Pass the pipe, I need some of whatever is in that pipe in my life...

Also, no.

God, no.

lolno

Still not enough.

Look at you acting like your front office is competent.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If we are looking at the results or our front offices efforts - this is a childish statement. Once upon a time... maybe. But look how many draft picks you have, how much cap space, and realize u are the new WFT.

Your existing players want to leave, top coaching prospects will stay away, and you don't have the financial means to bring in premium free agents. 

Now look at us in comparison.... yea, exactly....

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Never even remotely insinuated. We could have a deal on the table that just requires a signature and we will spell a name wrong and end up with a substitute teacher from some backwoods county in Iowa.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Troublez said:

If we are looking at the results or our front offices efforts - this is a childish statement.

It was a response to a response. Look at what I was responding to. It was more tongue in cheek with a friend of mine, but if you want to go there...

13 minutes ago, Troublez said:

Once upon a time... maybe. But look how many draft picks you have, how much cap space, and realize u are the new WFT.

Right... right... Once upon a time. How silly of me.

Anywho... how's Dwayne Haskins working out for you? How about that big money deal to Haha Clinton-Dix? 

Slow your role there, buddy. You're a year removed from perpetually picking top 5 and you managed to make the playoffs because SOMEBODY had to win a horrible division. Don't try to walk around like you accomplished so much more than anyone else because you back doored yourself into the playoffs at 7-9.

14 minutes ago, Troublez said:

Your existing players want to leave, top coaching prospects will stay away, and you don't have the financial means to bring in premium free agents. 

So, we didn't request time to interview with Bienemy ...and suddenly top coaching prospects want to stay away?

You're also very off on the financial means - there's only about 3-5 prohibitive contracts on the Texans, rest is pretty much removable. 

I don't expect you to know that - you're not a Texans fan - but don't think because you can Google up spotrac that you're suddenly in the know.

21 minutes ago, Troublez said:

Now look at us in comparison.... yea, exactly....

Yes, a team with no name, with arguably the worst owner in sports (not just Football) one year removed from Bruce Allen's disasterous run, one that alienated the last good QB you actually drafted.

Man, punch up that ticket to DC and get my TSA pre-flight renewed - this is totes where I'd want to be.

--------

Sorry WFT fans - I come in here to have a little fun, but there's always that ONE guy... amiright?

18 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Never even remotely insinuated. We could have a deal on the table that just requires a signature and we will spell a name wrong and end up with a substitute teacher from some backwoods county in Iowa.

Iowa develops some great OL, so... Y'know, glass half full with the right coaching?