Who Impressed You This Week (Week 7 10/14/17)

alfalcone

Ishmael is considered a late round or free agent right now. That is way underrated and his stock could surge into a possible first round value if he keeps putting up big numbers.

IDK if Dungey has the intangibles to QB in the league. I need to watch more of his game. Certainly impressed this week. Tall live body suggest he can play some position on Sundays.

1 hour ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Why does this thread have to be re-made every week? Just edit the title and keep it all in one thread. Would be easy and great for people who chart names.

I've thought this since they started making these weekly.

just make it the "Who Impressed You This Week Official Thread"

1 hour ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Why does this thread have to be re-made every week? Just edit the title and keep it all in one thread. Would be easy and great for people who chart names.

If you had it your way, the entire forum would be compiled into one thread.

4 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

might play himself into a top 10 pick

don't know if you read Brian's UFR's at MGoBlog where he breaks down every play, but he had Maurice at +30.5 last week against MSU, which I think is the highest score a DL has ever gotten for Michigan by a good margin.

http://mgoblog.com/content/upon-further-review-2017-defense-vs-msu

59 minutes ago, Chiefer said:
2 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

I've thought this since they started making these weekly.

just make it the "Who Impressed You This Week Official Thread

It helps generate more discussion when a new thread is made each week. Large "catch-all" threads look like they have more discussion because they have high post counts, but it ends up discouraging people who don't want to read tens of pages just to keep up with the discussion. 

3 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Catch-all threads actually suppress forum discussion.  Posters don't want to sift through dozens of pages of random discussion to find the topic that they want to talk about.

Archived