Week 18 - GDT - Wildcard round - Bears (8-8) @ Saints (12-4)

Mid Iowa

5 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

We're getting lucky here. Twice now. We need to get it together here. This game is closer than it should be.

It should be 14-10 Saints. Both sides are getting lucky, but the Bears are showing momentum that I don't like.

Just now, Mid Iowa said:

That Chicago D is playing fast.

Hopefully we can go into half with a 14-3 lead.

They're playing great, but the play that are working for us are every play that isn't a screen.

And I would be happy with just a 10-3 lead.

Sign me up for firing Sean Payton if we lose this game. Been a huge Payton supporter for years, but his play calling is just inexcusable. Seems he does this every playoffs and gets way too cute with his play calls leading to lackluster performances.

Kamara is averaging 5 yards a carry, and has zero targets, yet Payton puts him on the sideline in a crucial 3rd down, which we fail to convert at the end of the half. Hope Taysom Hill gets zero QB snaps in the 2nd half and we get back to establishing our run game. Brees is on pace to throw almost 50 times right now. 

On the bright side our defense has buckled down and is keeping us in this. Hope they can do it for another half. Such a frustrating first half.