Weather in Buffalo

coffeedrinker

According to Accuweather, on Saturday it's supposed to be Sunny to Partly cloud with a high of 37 and a low of 24.  https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/buffalo/14202/daily-weather-forecast/349726?day=3

A little chilly but if it's sunny it's near perfect football weather.

How does Rivers do in the Colts.  Someone had the same thought as me a couple of days ago.  https://www.rochesterfirst.com/weather-blog/philip-rivers-in-the-playoffs-from-a-weather-perspective/

The answer, the defenses he is playing against seems to have more to do with his play than the weather.

Edited by coffeedrinker
  • Like 1

I think cold is not as much a factor as wind, or worse....the cold hard ground when getting tackled. Rivers has forgotten more about the late season play than Josh can even guess at. 

Me thinks that the Colts are going to be more disruptive on defense than the general consensus assumes. 

• Like 1

I’m less concerned about Rivers as I am about Buckner. I think we’re going to see a lot less of Buckner then we have in the passed few games. Reich said he re-aggravates his ankle injury every game he’s played since it occurred and that rest is the only thing that helps to get him ready to play. The cold ground is going to have less give and the cold air is going to make his ankle sore faster. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Drops, questionable play calling and a missed FG led to us leaving too many points on the field and losing this game. We did have a couple of calls go our way but managed to not take advantage of it. 

It is interesting that of all the narratives going into the game, Rivers was the one people picked to screw it up for the Colts and he was the only reason on offense that we were still in it. 

• Like 1