2020 All Pro Team

Forge

17 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I can see the argument for Sanders over Tucker (Tucker missed a FG from 30-39 this year, while Sanders had 2 misses from 40-49 and was perfect in XP's while Tucker missed one), but damn it just feels weird knowing that Tucker is objectively the best K in the NFL and it's not close and he still has trouble making it 1st-Team All-Pro every year because it seems like there's always some random kicker who has a great single year.

EDIT: Also, another year where someone misses the Pro Bowl and makes 1st-Team All-Pro (DeForest Buckner).

It's like Lebron James not getting MVP every year or Donald and DPOY. Well not exactly, these are all pro teams but still... people outsmart themselves a lot.

I find myself showering the Ravens with a lot of love today. Weird.

Edited by Calamity_Cometh
  • Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Probably not this year, but who are the other MLB's in the NFC who deserve it over him? Fred Warner?

Roquan for sure, but why are you restricting to the NFC? It's a league wide award. 

Fred Warner is already on the first team. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Roquan for sure, but why are you restricting to the NFC? It's a league wide award. 

Fred Warner is already on the first team. 

That's right...I'm still stuck on the whole NFC/AFC thing with All-Pro for some reason. Even league-wide right now the MLB group is pretty damn depressing compared to what it was a few years ago and through the 00's.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 1

Glad to see the Browns OL well represented on 1st and 2nd team, but my only gripe is Wyatt Teller not being 1st team because he was the one that makes our OL go plus dude had damn near a 93.0 rating by pff, he was a BEAST this season, he dominated everyone....

Edited by MSURacerDT55