#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship

cortes02

#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 2021 National Championship

• Alabama
    • Ohio State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:20 AM

4 minutes ago, mse326 said:

I don't know, too up and down. He has 1st round talent though. I can see that panel giving him a 2nd or 3rd round grade and if they do he may come back.

He was banged up early in the season. And has dismantled this Ohio state oline.

I could deff see a team taking him in the first. He’s bit raw from technique standpoint, but his physical tools when healthy are enough to make him a force.  

OSU hasn’t played a complete game all year aside from last week. Secondary has been bad all year. Between all the new faces every week with Covid, the season stoppages, and the missing dudes tonight, they don’t have the horses and it showed. They didn’t resemble stopping the Bama offense. Really weird defensive game planning but not sure it would have mattered. No D in the country is stopping that offense. That OL even is devastating in pass pro. 

• Like 1

We beat Clemson. We're still playing even with 12 or however many out with covid. This game could've been better but whatever, I didn't expect to win and I'm not too upset with this outcome. 

Sucks for the people leaving to end on this note. We'll be back next year though. Looking forward to seeing how Stroud or Miller command this young, talented, promising offense next year with hopefully covid in the rear view mirror.