#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship

cortes02

#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 2021 National Championship

• Alabama
    • Ohio State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:20 AM

8 minutes ago, biggie. said:

With the fifteenth pick of the NFL draft, the New England Patriots select...Mac Jones, quarterback, Alabama

Better hear that phrase on draft day.

look i hate stidham as much as the next guy but the last thing the world needs is saban putting back to back first round qbs in the nfl

13 minutes ago, biggie. said:

With the fifteenth pick of the NFL draft, the New England Patriots select...Mac Jones, quarterback, Alabama

Better hear that phrase on draft day.

He's going to be garbage in the NFL. He's smart and has a good release but I see him as the benefit of an amazing team surrounding him. 

5 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

He's going to be garbage in the NFL. He's smart and has a good release but I see him as the benefit of an amazing team surrounding him. 

If anyone would know garbage QBs in the NFL, it would be an Ohio St fan. #QBBustU

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

If anyone would know garbage QBs in the NFL, it would be an Ohio St fan. #QBBustU

The only OSU QB I said would ever be worth a damn were Burrow and Haskins if he got time to sit as he was an extremely raw talent. Being a homer isn't in my DNA, sorry.

Jones' ceiling is Chad Pennington. 

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The only OSU QB I said would ever be worth a damn were Burrow and Haskins if he got time to sit as he was an extremely raw talent. Being a homer isn't in my DNA, sorry.

Jones' ceiling is Chad Pennington. 

We shall see. Jones has already far exceeded my expectations for him but I’ll say one thing for him- his cerebral skills are off the charts with his knowledge of the offense, his ability to read defenses and make smart decisions.  The NFL is another animal altogether but at the least he’ll be an upper tier backup.  That’s not a bad living. 

5 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You think this Bama team is better than LSU last year?

Absolutely bcuz we beat 11 SEC teams in 11 games (plus ND & Ohio St).  It’s never been done before.  It’s unprecedented and that tops their season last year.