#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship

cortes02

#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 2021 National Championship

• Alabama
    • Ohio State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:20 AM

Just now, MWil23 said:

As a coach, it’s your job to protect players from themselves. Waddle isn’t right and he can’t help you like this, and more importantly, he’s risking his future and millions of dollars:

They obviously just wanted to get his name on the stat sheet. That was a horrible move on everyone involveds part. 

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You're, again, taking everything literally. I'm just talking about getting hits. Doesn't mean his face, mouth, leg, body, arm, thigh, just hit him, get him rattled. 

then what does the punchable face have to do with anything?

Either way sorry i obviously misunderstood

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As a coach, it’s your job to protect players from themselves. Waddle isn’t right and he can’t help you like this, and more importantly, he’s risking his future and millions of dollars.

Based on what they told the sideline reporter the medical staff says he isn't at risk of further injury that is is basically pain management and stiffness. I don't know that I agree with that but that is the reason they are playing him.

Just now, mse326 said:

Based on what they told the sideline reporter the medical staff says he isn't at risk of further injury that is is basically pain management and stiffness. I don't know that I agree with that but that is the reason they are playing him.

Yeah. I don’t personally believe that, especially when explosiveness is his entire game. I’m not a doctor though.