Tom Brady's deep ball at 43!

JohnCena

Im not going to overthink the room here. Praise Brady deep ball when he has great success against an overall great defense. The stretch he had when he faced the Saints, Bears, and Rams his deep ball wasnt looking so good. Of course when he is facing the Falcons twice, the Vikings, and Lions, and then Washington whom if they cant get to the QB their secondary is terrible Brady is going to look really good. If anything give the OL credit for blocking well up front. Next week when he plays either the Saints or Rams, I want to see how his deep ball looks. Against the Saints he looked like he needed to retire on the spot. Like go into halftime, leave the stadium, and announce his retirement on social media sorta like Davis did for the Colts I think. Against the Rams he threw 2 picks and shouldve thrown 3 picks had Johnson III didnt drop the ball. Brady saving grace was he got bailed out in the 1st half from some bad DPI calls. He wont get that in the playoffs as the refs tend to let the players play ball. So again Im not overthinking the room here. He hasnt faced great secondaries or overall defenses. Washington defense is the closest defense he has faced but again their secondary is really bad so if they arent getting to the QB they will get picked apart. Unfortunately they werent getting to Brady and they got picked apart. Talk to me after the Saints or Rams game next week which ever team they have to face. 

On 1/10/2021 at 7:58 PM, stl4life07 said:

Im not going to overthink the room here. Praise Brady deep ball when he has great success against an overall great defense.

Washington has the second best pass defense, and the third best defense overall.

You're smoking trees again.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im more worried about brady picking apart defenses than his long ball

hes elite at reading defenses and with little crowd, he will be better.

Yeah, definitely. It seemed they did finally incorporate some classic Brady concepts. Saw a couple of rubs, slant/flats etc.

If this was a ruse all along ....

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Washington has the second best pass defense, and the third best defense overall.

You're smoking trees again.

I hear you but how much of Washington success is purely due to their pass rush getting to QB’s versus them just having a strong secondary? In other words what happens when the pass rush doesn’t get to the QB? Is there secondary still able to hold up for the most part? That’s all I’m saying. 

59 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I hear you but how much of Washington success is purely due to their pass rush getting to QB’s versus them just having a strong secondary? In other words what happens when the pass rush doesn’t get to the QB? Is there secondary still able to hold up for the most part? That’s all I’m saying. 

ElaborateCandidElkhound-size_restricted.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2021 at 5:26 AM, stl4life07 said:

Brady was 8-14 for 143 yards when under pressure against the WFT...

• Like 1