What Podcasts do you listen to?

ET80

On 8/7/2019 at 2:52 PM, The LBC said:

The Spitballers Podcast is truly @ET80's, @fretgod99's, and my generation's brand of humor.  For lighthearted stuff that makes your Mondays more manageable, it's great.  Forewarning: Don't listen to it at the gym unless you want to fall off equipment laughing (I may or may not be speaking from experience).

I've definitely been caught cracking up at the gym to this when doing my warmup. Can't do it anymore. 

By far my favorite non-sports podcast though. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

I've definitely been caught cracking up at the gym to this when doing my warmup. Can't do it anymore. 

By far my favorite non-sports podcast though. 

Just don't listen to it while you lift.  I learned that lesson the hard way.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2019 at 1:15 PM, The Gnat said:

The Long Night Wolverine Podcast is really good.

Now onto season 2, it's The Lost Trail. Definitely a very good full cast audio podcast by Marvel/Stitcher

I just finished season two today after this recommendation and loved it. Hoping they do a third season but I don't see one planned. 

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

I just finished season two today after this recommendation and loved it. Hoping they do a third season but I don't see one planned. 

None planned that I've heard of thus far. I know that they are doing a Fantastic Four one, Marvels, I think that's still a Stitcher exclusive right now.

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2018 at 11:48 AM, animaltested said:

Got into Chapo Trap House recently. Scratches a very specific itch.

Chapo is very, very good. If you want some recommendations on other podcasts like this, let me know.

My favorite podcast of all-time is Your Kickstarter Sucks. Two very funny guys find crappy kickstarters and talk about why they suck. The best part of the show though is these 2 guys just talking about whatever, because they are extremely funny guys. They are pretty well known on twitter.

Other podcasts I like that I haven't seen anyone mention:

Trueanon (conspiracy theory/comedy podcast hosted by, truly, the most interesting and insane dude in the world, Brace Belden. He went to the middle east by himself to join the kurdish YPG army to fight ISIS and drove around in concrete tank for months. No joke.)

Blocked Party (Stefan Heck hosts a podcast where people come on and talk about stories where celebrities have blocked them on social media)

Hollywood Handbook isn't bad. What a Time to Be Alive isn't bad. I like PMT.

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Chapo is very, very good. If you want some recommendations on other podcasts like this, let me know.

My favorite podcast of all-time is Your Kickstarter Sucks. Two very funny guys find crappy kickstarters and talk about why they suck. The best part of the show though is these 2 guys just talking about whatever, because they are extremely funny guys. They are pretty well known on twitter.

Other podcasts I like that I haven't seen anyone mention:

Trueanon (conspiracy theory/comedy podcast hosted by, truly, the most interesting and insane dude in the world, Brace Belden. He went to the middle east by himself to join the kurdish YPG army to fight ISIS and drove around in concrete tank for months. No joke.)

Blocked Party (Stefan Heck hosts a podcast where people come on and talk about stories where celebrities have blocked them on social media)

Hollywood Handbook isn't bad. What a Time to Be Alive isn't bad. I like PMT.

i enjoy what a time to be alive. haven't gotten around to trueanon but if brace is involved it's probably insane lol

anyone into chapo should check out trillbilly workers party- similar vein but it's a couple of dudes in kentucky. 

i also really like citations needed- it's not a comedy podcast, purely informative but they do really smart, incisive critique of trends and narratives in news media.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i enjoy what a time to be alive. haven't gotten around to trueanon but if brace is involved it's probably insane lol

anyone into chapo should check out trillbilly workers party- similar vein but it's a couple of dudes in kentucky. 

i also really like citations needed- it's not a comedy podcast, purely informative but they do really smart, incisive critique of trends and narratives in news media.

Brace is off the wall man. It rules. And his co-host is really good too. I've never heard of her before I started listening, but I like her voice and she does a really good job of keeping the show on track while also being interesting in her own right. She's absolutely not there just to keep Brace reined in, but she manages to do a good job of that.

Trillbillies are great, and good shout on street fight radio. I'll have to look into citations needed. Never heard of it before.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:08 AM, Bucketheadsdad said:

https://ayankonthefooty.podbean.com/e/4-a-yank-on-the-footy-january-12-2020-a-special-edition/ Episode 4 is now out. It is an interview with two USAFL players, who've begun a fundraiser for the Rural Fire Service in Australia. Definitely worth a listen, and your consideration.

Episode 14 was released last week, and #15 is underway.