55th Super Bowl

JetsandI

4 hours ago, xrade said:

This Titans - Balt. game is a good lesson of relying too much on your strengths. Balt shutdown Henry and stalled the Titans O.

I didn't catch the whole game but Titans looked good in the beginning but then stopped moving the ball.  Corey Davis only 2 targets! And Henry only 18 carries.

7 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I didn't catch the whole game but Titans looked good in the beginning but then stopped moving the ball.  Corey Davis only 2 targets! And Henry only 18 carries.

It was all downhill for Tenn after the first drive. 

1 minute ago, xrade said:

It was all downhill for Tenn after the first drive. 

Well either way their identity of Henry and play action got them to the playoffs.  I'd take that for the Jets.

Jets were 31st in RPO plays (12) and 32nd in RPO yards with 57.  Probably dead last with pre snap motion.  We don't have enough talent to run an offense where you line up and have to beat the guy across you every play.

30 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

The most important thing about the game tonight is how well Fields plays against a strong team . This will be a great test for him. We could not have plan this any better.

If Fields continues making all ballsy throws then you may have a good news.