Non-Titans playoff talk

deeluxx3

Just now, KingTitan said:

He acting like he has an unstoppable offense out there. 

At least 8 points he has cost them. 

8? going for the 4th and goal instead of the FG is 3, the missed 2pt instead of extra point is 1. I've missed a good portion of the game, what did I miss, Where is the other 4 points he's cost them?

2 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

8? going for the 4th and goal instead of the FG is 3, the missed 2pt instead of extra point is 1. I've missed a good portion of the game, what did I miss, Where is the other 4 points he's cost them?

Play calls too. Was in the redzone with some bad calls. Led to a missed FG. 

I been drfting in and out of sleep. Lol 

But I think he called a bad toss play or something that loss yards and then a missed FG. 

His redzone play calls have been bad. 

Man I love having today to just enjoy playoff football. Its really nice

AND YO

COLTS are still in this thing lol. Either way Im gonna be happy with the end result. Sure Id like Indy to win so we dont have to go to KC yet. I want that AFC championship rematch! And if the bills blow another lead.... LMAO

OR They win and the colts get smacked out. Perfect. And maybe we get to play the bills and crush their hearts again!

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

If the Bills win and we advance, their offense should be licking their chops about facing our defense. We should be doing the same with our offense vs their defense though. They look vulnerable.

They look REALLY beatable. Although you can say that about every team in the AFC outside of KC lol

Indy just choked.

Well good lord lol

Happy for Bills fans. They've waited long enough and the colts had their time :D

Now. Do we want the BROWNIES to shock the soresteelers or do we just wanna sneak up on KC since they've had a bye week. Like last year Houston jump on them QUICK and KC just looked slow. If we get that kind of lead we won't blow it. Idk either way great 1st game. 

RAMS SEAHAWKS next. Who you guys got?