Jump to content

Non-Titans playoff talk


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

He used to play for the Bills? Maybe he wants them to win?

He acting like he has an unstoppable offense out there. 

At least 8 points he has cost them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingTitan said:

He acting like he has an unstoppable offense out there. 

At least 8 points he has cost them. 

8? going for the 4th and goal instead of the FG is 3, the missed 2pt instead of extra point is 1. I've missed a good portion of the game, what did I miss, Where is the other 4 points he's cost them?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

8? going for the 4th and goal instead of the FG is 3, the missed 2pt instead of extra point is 1. I've missed a good portion of the game, what did I miss, Where is the other 4 points he's cost them?

Play calls too. Was in the redzone with some bad calls. Led to a missed FG. 

I been drfting in and out of sleep. Lol 

But I think he called a bad toss play or something that loss yards and then a missed FG. 

His redzone play calls have been bad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I love having today to just enjoy playoff football. Its really nice

AND YO

COLTS are still in this thing lol. Either way Im gonna be happy with the end result. Sure Id like Indy to win so we dont have to go to KC yet. I want that AFC championship rematch! And if the bills blow another lead.... LMAO

OR They win and the colts get smacked out. Perfect. And maybe we get to play the bills and crush their hearts again!

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Bills win and we advance, their offense should be licking their chops about facing our defense. We should be doing the same with our offense vs their defense though. They look vulnerable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

If the Bills win and we advance, their offense should be licking their chops about facing our defense. We should be doing the same with our offense vs their defense though. They look vulnerable.

They look REALLY beatable. Although you can say that about every team in the AFC outside of KC lol

Indy just choked.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well good lord lol

Happy for Bills fans. They've waited long enough and the colts had their time :D

Now. Do we want the BROWNIES to shock the soresteelers or do we just wanna sneak up on KC since they've had a bye week. Like last year Houston jump on them QUICK and KC just looked slow. If we get that kind of lead we won't blow it. Idk either way great 1st game. 

RAMS SEAHAWKS next. Who you guys got?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...