Non-Titans playoff talk

deeluxx3

35 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Man it feels good to still see some great d in the NFL. This rams d is real! Donald and Ramsey is a hell of a duo.

Proof that you don’t need to hire a big name to run a successful defense. Brandon Staley was somewhat of a no name who was the Bears OLB coach two years ago and the Broncos OLB last year. Now he’s in charge of the best defense in the league and getting head coach consideration.

36 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

This Nickelodeon game coverage is helping me through the sadness of the loss. I love the idea of game coverage themes. They should do The Office game coverage with Jim and Dwight commentating. Haha. 

I've strangely enough already moved on emotionally from this loss. I prepared myself for it. Sucks it was the Ravens and sucks that they did the logo and trash talk but we gotta take it. 
But the Nick thing was a nice change up from the serious broadcast. Helped me put the game in a more fun light. My son was watching with me and was enjoying it.

I'm looking forward to some more football with Browns/Steelers.  
SUPER Wild Card Weekend is great. Football from morning to bedtime.  

It's great.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I've strangely enough already moved on emotionally from this loss. I prepared myself for it. Sucks it was the Ravens and sucks that they did the logo and trash talk but we gotta take it. 
But the Nick thing was a nice change up from the serious broadcast. Helped me put the game in a more fun light. My son was watching with me and was enjoying it.

I'm looking forward to some more football with Browns/Steelers.  
SUPER Wild Card Weekend is great. Football from morning to bedtime.  

It's great.

Yea. I’ll be ok. Just hurts. I was never expecting to do anything crazy this year anyways. I had us losing next week. And honestly, imagine winning a Super Bowl this year? No fans,  no parade, f that, I will wait. Not like we would have anyway. 

Thats  awesome. It’s a cool way to get kids into football.

Me too, how about that asanine snap? Steelers are a hot trash fire.

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Yea. I’ll be ok. Just hurts. I was never expecting to do anything crazy this year anyways. I had us losing next week. And honestly, imagine winning a Super Bowl this year? No fans,  no parade, f that, I will wait. Not like we would have anyway. 

Thats  awesome. It’s a cool way to get kids into football.

Me too, how about that asanine snap? Steelers are a hot trash fire.

Ben is done. 
If Steelers win I think it will be because of Covid with the Browns.

I want the Steelers to lose so they will have wasted an 11-0 start. lol