Non-Titans playoff talk

deeluxx3

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

The weirdest and worst part is it seems to largely just be during the playoffs. We're in the top 5 in 4th down aggressiveness I think it was per Ben Baldwin's analytics(as in making the right 4th down calls/etc0.

Why we can't translate that to the playoffs I have no clue.

Vrabel hasn’t really had to make many 4th down critical tough/controversial decisions in the playoffs, outside of the Ravens call on 4th and 2. We made a call to go for it on fourth in the KC AFC chip game early when we could have attempted a field goal and succeeded. I think this idea that Vrabel has had all these opportunities to make aggressive critical game changing 4th down calls in the playoffs is weird, he just hasn’t had to.  This was his first questionable, BIG “in the moment, all falls on the coach, coaching decision.” I think he is smart and will learn from his decision. It’s his second playoff season. Reid has been doing this forever.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Vrabel hasn’t really had to make many 4th down critical tough/controversial decisions in the playoffs, outside of the Ravens call on 4th and 2. We made a call to go for it on fourth in the KC AFC chip game early when we could have attempted a field goal and succeeded. I think this idea that Vrabel has had all these opportunities to make aggressive critical game changing 4th down calls in the playoffs is weird, he just hasn’t had to.  This was his first questionable, BIG “in the moment, all falls on the coach, coaching decision.” I think he is smart and will learn from his decision. It’s his second playoff season. Reid has been doing this forever.

I agree. Andy Reid is a fantastic, HOF coach.

Who was constantly ripped for his poor clock/TO management throughout his career.

Head coaches live/learn just like players do. The good ones get better over time.

Vrabel is our guy. Long haul. Buckle up boys.

• Like 3