“The Other Games” playoff thread

lavar703

It’s going to be hard for the Jets to pass on DaVonta Smith at #2 IMO. McShay has them taking Peni Sewell, but they also just drafted Becton. The Jets can upgrade their OL in different ways, I think passing on Smith would be foolish. He’s just so amazing in everything he does. Route running, his hands, his awareness, his intelligence, his speed, he has everything except size.

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It’s going to be hard for the Jets to pass on DaVonta Smith at #2 IMO. McShay has them taking Peni Sewell, but they also just drafted Becton. The Jets can upgrade their OL in different ways, I think passing on Smith would be foolish. He’s just so amazing in everything he does. Route running, his hands, his awareness, his intelligence, his speed, he has everything except size.

Gotta protect your QB though.  They could easily sign Robinson or Smith-Schuster and say they are good on weapons, and select Sewell and have a Samuels/Jansen type bookend for the next decade.  

16 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Gotta protect your QB though.  They could easily sign Robinson or Smith-Schuster and say they are good on weapons, and select Sewell and have a Samuels/Jansen type bookend for the next decade.  

Jansen was a 2nd round pick. I think they should upgrade their OL, I just don’t think they need to do it with the 2nd overall pick when they already have their answer at LT. 

Trading down for the Jets makes most sense IMO.

Edited by turtle28

Browns aren’t going to win trading field goals w/ TDs. The Chiefs O just looks unstoppable. I’ll be shocked if they don’t make it back to the Super Bowl.

I hope the Packers make it too.

As my mom said, I’d like to see the State Farm vs State Farm Super Bowl! 😂