Jump to content

“The Other Games” playoff thread


Recommended Posts

So far this colts and bills game has been great. I’d love to see Rivers win a title but Josh Allen is so good. I’d say he’s third right now behind Mahomes and Rodgers. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

So far this colts and bills game has been great. I’d love to see Rivers win a title but Josh Allen is so good. I’d say he’s third right now behind Mahomes and Rodgers. 

I’d take DeShaun Watson over Allen, but it’s close.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

He learned a lot from his former HC

Also proving what having a good GM/HC collaborative relationship does, and why it works infinitely better than HC only.  Hell, Beane and McDermott both came from the Panthers.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Also proving what having a good GM/HC collaborative relationship does, and why it works infinitely better than HC only.  Hell, Beane and McDermott both came from the Panthers.  

You’re so right, Rivera has done an awful job this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You’re so right, Rivera has done an awful job this year.

I never said his performance this year was awful, but it's what's worked in the NFL to this point.  I don't have much confidence in it working out as I've said before.  The best way to do it is with a GM, or a heavy collaborative approach.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

I never said his performance this year was awful, but it's what's worked in the NFL to this point.  I don't have much confidence in it working out as I've said before.  The best way to do it is with a GM, or a heavy collaborative approach.  

I agree with that and there’s nothing to say that Rivera & Kyle or someone else won’t have that in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, turtle28 said:

I agree with that and there’s nothing to say that Rivera & Kyle or someone else won’t have that in the future.

Looking at the collaborative approaches bear fruit, they were hired at or around the same time.  So essentially, our only hope for that here is that Kyle Smith actually ascends to the position at some point.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

The officiating in this league is so bad. You can’t stop a play that just finished and say “oh hey, they called a timeout” and then go back and review the play. It’s absurd. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...