Super WC Weekend Thread: WFT vs. Tampa Bay

MikeT14

16 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

WFT has a great front seven, which has been what gives the Bucs offense the most trouble this year, and Ron Rivera is 2-0 against Bruce Arians in the playoffs including an absolute thumping in the 2015 NFC Championship game

I think Washington is gonna pull this off

All the underdogs doing great so far. Colts should have won too. Rams humiliating the Seahawks. They have a great dline and they get to the QB really quick, Brady should not be holding the ball at all but BA demands the long ball so we never know...

I expected at a least one forced fumble by the Dline.

• Like 1

Just now, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

All the underdogs doing great so far. Colts should have won too. Rams humiliating the Seahawks. They have a great dline and they get to the QB really quick, Brady should not be holding the ball at all but BA demands the long ball so we never know...

I expected at a least one forced fumble by the Dline.

Yep.  I just feel like when you look at the defenses the Bucs struggled with this season, WFT fits to a tee.  Saints, Bears, Giants, and Rams were all able to control the Bucs with a great performance in the front seven.  And Rivera has always done a good job against Arians' offense, as far as I can remember from our battles with Bucs and Cardinals

I'm not too turned off by Heinicke starting.  They just need to focus on running the ball and controlling the lock.  Let the defense make plays.  But who knows.  It's Brady.  So odds are that him and that offense go bananas at some point.

17 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Yep.  I just feel like when you look at the defenses the Bucs struggled with this season, WFT fits to a tee.  Saints, Bears, Giants, and Rams were all able to control the Bucs with a great performance in the front seven.  And Rivera has always done a good job against Arians' offense, as far as I can remember from our battles with Bucs and Cardinals

I'm not too turned off by Heinicke starting.  They just need to focus on running the ball and controlling the lock.  Let the defense make plays.  But who knows.  It's Brady.  So odds are that him and that offense go bananas at some point.

Brady struggles against teams that can get pressure with their front four, as would anyone.  The Team can do that.