Super WC Weekend Thread: WFT vs. Tampa Bay

MikeT14

Just now, TB Doug22 said:

Our defence has played with no urgency or effort all game. Feels like they thought they could turn up and just win.

Hate to break it to you, but this is how the defense has seemed to play for the majority of the season. 

Oh wow! Cam Newton called him HEINEKEN?? How did he come up with that hilarious and creative nickname!? Oh, is it because all of Cam's nicknames are stupid and annoying and i can't believe how much time I had to listen to the media talk about them this year

• Like 1

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

I thought this would easily be the worst game of the week, but TH has earned himself a lot of money with this performance. This dude is a baller. 

Washington's D is legit, so I'm not remotely surprised it's close. Plus their QB is the least of their problems on offense.

Either the CHI vs. NO or PIT vs. CLE game will be the worst of the weekend.

This thread is funny. The first ~15 pages are talking about how WFT sucks, this game sucks, shouldnt be on primetime, going to be a blowout.....

The game is pretty damn close. Literally 100% of you were wrong, including all the WFT fans who were ready to throw in the towel in the 1st quarter.

As I said before the game, I am ready for WFT to win and the NFL world to burn.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I was a huge fan of his coming out of Old Dominion. I don't know that this is sustainable, but he's at least backup QB caliber.

Dude is fun to watch at the very least. And he's doing it with Terry and a bunch of nobodies at WR.