Super WC Weekend Thread: WFT vs. Tampa Bay

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This thread is funny. The first ~15 pages are talking about how WFT sucks, this game sucks, shouldnt be on primetime, going to be a blowout.....

The game is pretty damn close. Literally 100% of you were wrong, including all the WFT fans who were ready to throw in the towel in the 1st quarter.

As I said before the game, I am ready for WFT to win and the NFL world to burn.

It's definitely not the Bye week Brady led teams are used too lol

3 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

I have doubts about that play, the ball scraping the very outside of the pylon, if the pylon wasn't there the ball would never have been in the endzone.

Is this a silly joke? The pylon is literally considered the endzone. The ball touching it = touchdown.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This thread is funny. The first ~15 pages are talking about how WFT sucks, this game sucks, shouldnt be on primetime, going to be a blowout.....

The game is pretty damn close. Literally 100% of you were wrong, including all the WFT fans who were ready to throw in the towel in the 1st quarter.

Did you offer a prediction? If so, and you predicted a close game, s*** on us as you please, you’ve earned it. 

One of my biggest pet peeves though, is people s***ing on predictions, without any of their own.

Also, game is not over. I predicted 31-17 Tampa. Probably not gonna happen, but it could. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Today, I put $100 on WFT to win and $200 to cover cause, why not?

• Like 2

Just now, DawgX said:

Washington's D is legit, so I'm not remotely surprised it's close. Plus their QB is the least of their problems on offense.

Either the CHI vs. NO or PIT vs. CLE game will be the worst of the weekend.

I thought their defense could keep it close, but I thought their offense would be pathetic with Alex Smith in there. TH has been easily their best QB play all season. This isn’t something I anticipated being the case. Dude looks like Romo out there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I still don't believe WFT will win, but this is a better game than expected.