Super WC Weekend Thread: WFT vs. Tampa Bay

MikeT14

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This thread is funny. The first ~15 pages are talking about how WFT sucks, this game sucks, shouldnt be on primetime, going to be a blowout.....

The game is pretty damn close. Literally 100% of you were wrong, including all the WFT fans who were ready to throw in the towel in the 1st quarter.

As I said before the game, I am ready for WFT to win and the NFL world to burn.

i picked the team tbh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

they gotta hit Brady more, he does NOT like it, very little stomach for it anymore

By far my biggest pet peeve is the focus on Brady not liking a collapsing pocket and getting hit consistently as if that is a unique weakness he has compared to every other QB, ever.

Edited by Pats#1

Just now, Pats#1 said:

By far my biggest pet peeve is the focus on Brady not liking a collapsing pocket and getting hit consistently as if that is a unique weakness he has compared to every other QB, ever.

He’s unstoppable. You aren’t fooling him with coverages. The game plan is very specific. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

By far my biggest pet peeve is the focus on Brady not liking a collapsing pocket and getting hit consistently as if that is a unique weakness he has compared every other QB, ever.

No no, I mean I get what you mean. The whole "his weakness is getting pressured by only 4 rushers!" is basically like that scene in Harold and Kumar where in that fantasy sequence Harold shoots his nemesis that cop and he's like "bullets...my only weakness".

But my point is, I'm just comparing Brady to himself. He used to have a little more willingness to stand up and take the hit, or duck and try to find another option, or more willing or possibly ability to maneuver and climb the pocket. For the past 2 or 3 years he's been just getting down and ducking into it much more frequently.